4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
The HJ from Vera (if her arrousal is high enough) go to the main floor bathroom and take a bath, masturbate (must not have Doyle with) she will come in and start the scene. Mom ass grope, find her in the pantry and "help" her reach the spices that she ALWAYS leaves on the top shelf, your help is pushing her butt then you get a choice to squeeze it (you get away with it if her guilt is high enough).
Thanks i managed to get the HJ but I cannot help her in the pantry, only scare even with max guilt, must be a bug

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks i managed to get the HJ but I cannot help her in the pantry, only scare even with max guilt, must be a bug
I have only ever scared her in the basement, the pantry is the room next to the kitchen to the right that you go through to get to the basement. She will be standing in front of the sideboard next to the wall to the kitchen, approach her and offer to help, she thinks you are going to get her a chair or something, you have something different in mind.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Oooooh ok thank you ill try it later !
I think you might not have quilt maxed out yet, once the guilt was maxed out, she wasn't in the basement to scare anymore. Keep scaring her in the basement until she isn't there anymore, but keep trying to do the pantry spice help scene.

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
I think you might not have quilt maxed out yet, once the guilt was maxed out, she wasn't in the basement to scare anymore. Keep scaring her in the basement until she isn't there anymore, but keep trying to do the pantry spice help scene.
Well I just tried and she is never in the oantry and when I scare her, her guilt wont raise. When I eat the dinner I cant make her feel guilty anymore

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
D

Deleted member 482355

Its getting to the point where this game could use a Wiki, even if its vague about the sexual topics involved in the game.

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
i have another question well actually its more of two but here... 1. how do i get money 2. how do i move the mirror to the attic

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
Take Doyle with you and you should be able to move the mirror, once in the attic there will be a dagger in a box which youll be able to sell to the merchant

azerdog

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys!, sorry I wasn't around that much, have been busy with the update... And yes, sadly my darling tablet died yesterday, feel like i lost a great friend (and lover... don't ask). Most of the art is ready, but, as I have the (stupid) habit of draw EVERYTHING at the same time, some colouring and animation frames are unfinished for a couple of scenes. But once I get the new tablet, I will be able to finished those details in a couple of days.

Anyhow, here is the last sketch I made with my now deceased tablet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Not related with the game tho...)
Hey Doc, thank you for the updates, glad that the dev for this game is so close to the community! keep it up my man and RIP to your tablet.

Tatsumine

May 4, 2018
Hello..!! And pls help me, when i ask tag alone then Doyle say"will we going to get that ring..". Then David say"Probably...". How to solve this?

By the way i love this game >.<

Tatsumine

May 4, 2018
I go other room to call doyle to leave me alone then I go basement to ask doyle still same.... is it bug?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes