4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
i can't seem to figure out how to use the sleeping pills. I've done pretty much everything else,except for that.
Peek at mom in bathroom in morning, Go to buy pills from merchant at front gate first thing in the morning, find out you have no money, go get Doyle he will guide you to find something sell so that you will be able to buy the sleeping pills, in the evening after dinner, go to moms room (minus Doyle) and search the dresser on the back wall of her room on the left side, you will find protein pills and replace them with your sleeping pills. After replacement of the protein pills, you are good. Don't forget to get the paper towels from moms bathroom shelf on the wall between the toilet and sink, they make "completion" possible...

abcd65926

Jul 3, 2017
So content on this site is censored and deleted for characters being "too young" but Bestiality's allowed on f95.
Really makes you think..

Reactions: bowyatt12

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Sorry that we won't give you links to Octoberween, Chester.

Spoilerbabe

Feb 21, 2018
Peek at mom in bathroom in morning, Go to buy pills from merchant at front gate first thing in the morning, find out you have no money, go get Doyle he will guide you to find something sell so that you will be able to buy the sleeping pills, in the evening after dinner, go to moms room (minus Doyle) and search the dresser on the back wall of her room on the left side, you will find protein pills and replace them with your sleeping pills. After replacement of the protein pills, you are good. Don't forget to get the paper towels from moms bathroom shelf just to the right of the sink, they make "completion" possible...

how to use ladder mate?

Spoilerbabe

Feb 21, 2018
Peek at mom in bathroom in morning, Go to buy pills from merchant at front gate first thing in the morning, find out you have no money, go get Doyle he will guide you to find something sell so that you will be able to buy the sleeping pills, in the evening after dinner, go to moms room (minus Doyle) and search the dresser on the back wall of her room on the left side, you will find protein pills and replace them with your sleeping pills. After replacement of the protein pills, you are good. Don't forget to get the paper towels from moms bathroom shelf just to the right of the sink, they make "completion" possible...

i cant get the paper towels

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
d

do you have save files?
Go to see lucile when you wake up in the middle of the night, work the scene through until MC stops due to not wanting to make a mess, i think he says something about planning. Go to moms bathroom when not occupied (day or evening) retrieve the paper towels which are on the shelf to the right of the sink. Once Lucile is asleep again return to her room and start the scene again, this time you will "finish". Having the paper towels makes "finishing" possible once your mom has the sleeping pills.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Lets hope next months release lets him have better income, so the doc can work with no issues....after all, professionalism has to be rewarded right?

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys!, sorry I wasn't around that much, have been busy with the update... And yes, sadly my darling tablet died yesterday, feel like i lost a great friend (and lover... don't ask). Most of the art is ready, but, as I have the (stupid) habit of draw EVERYTHING at the same time, some colouring and animation frames are unfinished for a couple of scenes. But once I get the new tablet, I will be able to finished those details in a couple of days.

Anyhow, here is the last sketch I made with my now deceased tablet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Not related with the game tho...)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes