4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SGT Nero

Mar 28, 2018
DR Bones you have done excellent job already i cant wait for the 0.5 release....can you provide us with progress report.....you know like if everything is running smoothly and so ..

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
DR Bones you have done excellent job already i cant wait for the 0.5 release....can you provide us with progress report.....you know like if everything is running smoothly and so ..
Someone shared a post from patreon right above your post, it says just a few more days.

roanjohn123

Apr 11, 2018
Hey guys!, sorry I wasn't around that much, have been busy with the update... And yes, sadly my darling tablet died yesterday, feel like i lost a great friend (and lover... don't ask). Most of the art is ready, but, as I have the (stupid) habit of draw EVERYTHING at the same time, some colouring and animation frames are unfinished for a couple of scenes. But once I get the new tablet, I will be able to finished those details in a couple of days.

Anyhow, here is the last sketch I made with my now deceased tablet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Not related with the game tho...)
Hi.To Mr.Bones,can i have a suggestion?how about that mc having a conversation to her sister lucile and then he tell suddenly or pretending that his cock (or whatever called for that)having a pain so badly and then he'll tell his sister that i think it will gone by putting his ***** to her sister's *****.like pretending or something i hope that works.ty

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Best post-deleted reason i've ever got to be honest ;)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dusy Old Bones, how many times do I have to grammar nazi you?

"think" not "thought" in that sentence

Poor skeletons with the brain rot. :FeelsBadMan:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You just want me to die of old age and give you skeleton company don't try to fool me.

Reactions: Ironnitro

Vampyr35lord

May 7, 2018
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

Updated: Apr 7 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.031
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Windows: - - -
Thanks @RWaites for the link

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Lets not go there boys...

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how do I get the new content?
When it is released to the public, the link on page 1 of this thread will be updated with the new download file. Alternately you could go to his Patreon page and become a patron, depending on your contribution level you get different rewards, amongst those is earlier access to the new versions of the game.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

MERPLORG

Jan 13, 2018
When it is released to the public, the link on page 1 of this thread will be updated with the new download file. Alternately you could go to his Patreon page and become a patron, depending on your contribution level you get different rewards, amongst those is earlier access to the new versions of the game.
Or just when someone posts it here.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes