4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Update 0.031 (0.03+fixes)
Apr 7 at 1:02am
Hey guys. Here is the link to the 0.031 version with all the bug fixes from 0.03. For all $1 to $5 Patreons (and Above, of course).

Mini-Changelog:

• Fixed "Buttits".
  • Fixed several ocations that triggered day times teleportations.
  • Fixed "Flashin seizure-inducing butt-tit-jobs" glitch.
  • Few other smaller (but annoying) bugs.
As always, being a game in development, it is always recommended to start a new game... but, old saves should work, tho it may mess around with event progression and overall "feeling" of the gameplay.
That said, if you use an OLD SAVE FILE, please do NOT post any bug here or anywhere else.
If you use a NEW SAVE and you encounter new bugs, you can go to the Discord server and post them there.

Lastly, this is the last bugfix i will do for this month, because I will take the time to re-do some machanics of the game, a few CG and, overall, make the game a little better in terms fo gamplay and "enjoyment". But don't worry, May's Update will have a nice amount of action.

See ya later chaps!.
Anyway to port to android? Looks like a good game.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Update 0.031 (0.03+fixes)
Apr 7 at 1:02am
Hey guys. Here is the link to the 0.031 version with all the bug fixes from 0.03. For all $1 to $5 Patreons (and Above, of course).

Mini-Changelog:

• Fixed "Buttits".
  • Fixed several ocations that triggered day times teleportations.
  • Fixed "Flashin seizure-inducing butt-tit-jobs" glitch.
  • Few other smaller (but annoying) bugs.
As always, being a game in development, it is always recommended to start a new game... but, old saves should work, tho it may mess around with event progression and overall "feeling" of the gameplay.
That said, if you use an OLD SAVE FILE, please do NOT post any bug here or anywhere else.
If you use a NEW SAVE and you encounter new bugs, you can go to the Discord server and post them there.

Lastly, this is the last bugfix i will do for this month, because I will take the time to re-do some machanics of the game, a few CG and, overall, make the game a little better in terms fo gamplay and "enjoyment". But don't worry, May's Update will have a nice amount of action.

See ya later chaps!.
Updated op

Reactions: Krull

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There was a moment of bright shine, a glorious one when buttits rose from the depts of coding folly straight to the very tops of lewd depravity! But the fate of a falling star is that of entropy! They are no longer among us. And the world is a bit less now then it was before.:pensive: We gonna miss you, buttits, farewell!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There was a moment of bright shine, a glorious one when buttits rose from the depts of coding folly straight to the very tops of lewd depravity! But the fate of a falling star is that of entropy! They are no longer among us. And the world is a bit less now then it was before.:pensive: We gonna miss you, buttits, farewell!
RIP, it will live in our hearts! :pensive:

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Where would these be perhaps? I feel like I've scoured the whole game and can't find any paper towels
Check mom's bathroom, next to the toilette are the paper rolls. Someone gave this tip earlier in the thread, otherwise I've would never realized in a million years how to get the cum option in the night scenes, that was a really tricky one, right there.
How do i check for the noise?.... cant find thing to break boxes with
Check the boxes you'll find a sledge hammer right away.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
This game has a lot of potential Doc, the CGIs are pretty good and the gameplay is not obnoxious and a chore.
I'm really looking forward to future updates.

My only gripe so far is the pacing on Vera's scene with the dog, I get that she is a closet nympho that would hop on a dick the first opportunity she gets but in my opinion she should first sate her lust with a dick from an actual human and her hopping onto the doggy dick as her own idea should be further down the line.
Maybe with the MC instigating it which could be from blackmail or just persuading her into it when catching the dog dry humping her.

You'll be getting my filthy money once I'll be in a position to become a patron.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
is there a walkthough for it?
I seems to be missing a lot:
- can move the mirror to attic
- I had a shady guy in front of the gate once, but could not talk to him, and now he is gone and never. Havent seen him since
- I cant find a way to get M to sleep like a log
- I have no progression with Vera apart from the but touching (besty mode off) - are there any other scenes?

Awesome game so far.

dannyslaps

Jun 17, 2017
Check mom's bathroom, next to the toilette are the paper rolls. Someone gave this tip earlier in the thread, otherwise I've would never realized in a million years how to get the cum option in the night scenes, that was a really tricky one, right there.
Check the boxes you'll find a sledge hammer right away.
Thanks Dude. I felt like I had looked everywhere

JeeJee

Aug 6, 2017
First. Love the game and style.

Second. Bug report v.0.031:
Martha
- Butt-tits gone. Except when you stop, it roars it's perculiar head again.
- Finger-rub and penis-rub at now appendageless.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes