4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
So if some of you are still wondering, the room below the bathroom upstairs contains the master key bring Doyle to the door and he'll open it and then you'll be able to access Vera's room, still investigating for something to clean the mess after the job is done :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin3000

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Neither CTRL or X works to skip dialogue, even if i've already read it, kind of a bummer since some scenes are long and i've already seen it.

I like the game so far.

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
Very good work the design is very pretty, easy understand good history but now need maybe change bestial i dislike this them well good work for the global so like that even if I do not like a theme

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Dr.Bones, maybe you could put a button for David to run? When I'm going to "play" with Lucile, she runs a lot! x'Dx'Dx'D
And it's not only for this reason, it would help with all game, like when we need go to stable to see Vera's scene, or go to basement to be possed by Doyle in game beggining.

(Many thanks to @Krull for the Signatures :heartcoveredeyes:)

Last edited:

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I don't think Ace supports an Always Run Option, you hafta press shift when pressing a direction key to run, but I could be wrong.

:D CHEERS

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
is there a way or a cheat that we can increase trust/guilt/arousal much faster to trigger event?
also, i don't know why but the skip thing does not work
I just know how to increase confidence (wash the dishes for Lucile, this is the best way to increase confidence quickly, I don't know if with this new update Dr.Bones fixed it, but in the previous it was possible to do infinitely), Arousal is limited to 20 (I guess, since I can't increase it in any way more, if this is true I believe it will be for a short time, since for future events the Arousal will need to be bigger) Guilt, in my opinion, is similar to Arousal, we will need to wait for future updates.

where do I find merchant?
You can find her at the Mansion's entrance gate in the morning.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Dr.Bones, maybe you could put a button for David to run? When I'm going to "play" with Lucile, she runs a lot! x'Dx'Dx'D
And it's not only for this reason, it would help with all game, like when we need go to stable to see Vera's scene, or go to basement to be possed by Doyle in game beggining.

(Many thanks to @Krull for the Signatures :heartcoveredeyes:)
There is a Button (and always was in RPGMaker Games): Shift.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes