4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
At least it's not the OG RPG Maker stuff, I much prefer this larger bit style to the 8-bit ones. The window sizes on the 8-bit ones are also too small, this one fits nicely.

Nice genres, with a story that I'm looking forwarding to seeing more of. Super excited to see the sleeping scenes implemented.

I liked that each character has their own meter for doing things, each one being named differently. You guilt mom into doing things, you trick your little sister with her trust, and you get your older sister horny with arousal. That works.

I do agree that the grind to reach the next tier of action with the girls is a little high, only for the fact that there is diddly squat else to do besides this right now. Adding in special events to greatly raise their levels would help this, kind of like the butt-rub event with the little sister. I'd be fine keeping the other level raising things as they are if you did this, otherwise, might want to lower the tiers by 5 points or perhaps make the daily activities worth more points overtime. Like doing dishes and evolve into cleaning the entire kitchen, earning points with your little sister and your mom.

I also agree that the player character does look pretty young, but I don't mind it as much as the rest. I'm pretty acceptable of older characters appearing to look far younger... many years of anime has prepared me for this.

And maybe some hints, in game, as to how to earn certain events.
His face isn't really young, he's just short. He kinda has a Frankie Muniz, or that dude from Hannah Montana who was playing her older brother in his 30s vibe, lol.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I agree with pretty much everything you said, but I believe the part about needing to be with or without with Doyle for certain scenes is really the point that deserves the most attention.

My opinion, and I hope many of you here will agree with me, is that Doyle is a GREAT addition to this game that adds quite a different and lively personality to the project compared to other adult games with similar fetishes.

It is my firm belief that he should always be with the protagonist and that the duo they would form would become a great dynamic. As a plus, there would be no need to write two different dialogues for the same scenes (one with or without Doyle) and you wouldn't need to always run back to the basement, which right now is really tedious.
I do agree that visiting the cellar is tedious. I think you could accommodate two playstyles/scene dialogues be simply offering an option every morning on whether you want to be possessed or not.

At the very least, if we are to visit this cellar so many times, could the loud music be toned down a bit? It's a bit jarring going from complete silence to BWAAM! suddenly.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I do wonder how much content will be added thou since the updates seem quite frequent.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Oseo Bones, So you really are the developer of this game? wow, mad props to you man! I didn't read the whole thread yet, but I will.

The game is awesome in the ambiance department, is so rewarding to walk through the map even if there's nothing to do, and that's a huge merit from you as a map designer.
The point sistem is a great idea to have a reason to repeat sex scenes, adding points to unlock new ones and rise stats.
The art is seriously hot and well done wich is crucial for a game like this.
This is such an ambitious first project, and you didn't took the easy route of the generic VN with croped 3DCGI clones, instead you did this, with original art, and not even bugs, impressive dude.

As a player the only advice I would give right now is in regards to the stats menu. You have to travel to your room and check your book on the desk to see a simple pop up with basic stats. In an RPG game this is quite detracting for gameplay immersion and motivation to keep "grinding". If a detailed and fun stats menu is available to you at all times with a log of achievements, with even a briefing of the characters, a gallery of "memories", dialogues, etc, that could be a game changer here. RPG is about grinding. I could be triggering ad nauseam the same sex scenes just to rise the stats and unlock just information in that menu. That would be my only advice honestly, You did all the hard work already, laying the foundation.

For the future I imagine an expanded exterior map inside the manor property with secluded areas for ancient rituals, caves, etc. Imagination runs wild when the foundation of a place is so well done like this. Keep at it man.

So I end up a l'l frustated that Vera still wasn't available in the peek lock scene LOL... So I did a couple of Fan art tributes to her:
Vera1.jpg Vera2.jpg
Just my 5cents to support this project and motivate you man, Good work!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So I end up a l'l frustated that Vera still wasn't available in the peek lock scene LOL... So I did a couple of Fan art tributes to her:

Just my 5cents to support this project and motivate you man, Good work!
Man this is awesome! (Also, the first fan-art of the game (that I know of)).
Thank you so much!, it is certainly a great motivator. Also thanks for the kind words, I'm trying to do my best, is hard work and I'm still learning, but I hope I can get better with time... It is a rewarding experience nonetheless.

Thank you again!.

PS.: I will add a more "atractive" way to check the progression with the stats in the future ;)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
BUY ME BONES' TALES OR GO TO HELL.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Man this is awesome! (Also, the first fan-art of the game (that I know of)).
Thank you so much!, it is certainly a great motivator. Also thanks for the kind words, I'm trying to do my best, is hard work and I'm still learning, but I hope I can get better with time... It is a rewarding experience nonetheless.
Thank you again!.
PS.: I will add a more "atractive" way to check the progression with the stats in the future ;)
I read through the whole thread, very excited about your future Renpy project! Unfortunately ATM I'm in no condition to be a Patreon, but this is the kind of content that should be supported, original stuff, excellent quality and presentation.
I'm glad you liked the little tributes to Vera, her relationship with David is my favorite, I may just do a little personal "spin off" tale about those two.
Here you have Martha and Lucile to complete my fanart tribute to this incestrio of awesomeness:
Martha.jpg Lucile.jpg

Thanks for your hard work Dr.Bones, Keep the good work and I wish you the best in your projects.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes