4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ok!, Here we are!.
This might feel like a small update, because the scenes implemented are re-mades and alternative routes for existing events... 1 scene is new though.
Also, Luicile's event was re-made from scratch and expanded (new art, good grammar (O hope) and it now has 3 unlockable stages)

I recommend that you read the changelog that's in the game folder to have a better idea of how to unlock the scenes and its diferent stages.

PS:
will be out soon, I hope to make it to the 31 of this month, but the probabilities are that it could take a few more days than that. 0.12 will have the VELVET/JULES PT.2 (At least 2 h-scenes event and the (late) CHRISTMASS SPECIAL EVENT (Probably static CGs, like the HALLOWEEN event) so it will feel bigger than 0.11. (I want to add another event, if I have the time...).

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
what's the meaning of a new route? i haven't been active on this game since the last update.
Means he changed triggers to get the events. Posibly to add some more stuff later or to make it "feel' better.
Smaller update than expected, even the Christmas event will be released with v0.12

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
GUIDE UPDATED

EDIT: I updated by reading the change log and doing some speculation. If I've made any mistakes please let me know :)

gubl

May 31, 2018
Since this is rpgm, wondering... how big are maps? Is grinding based on map crawling? Does game feature any hints or to do list that directs towards quest objective? Are quests are about sending MC back and forth across the most distant places?

I would say NLTs games are the best at putting intrigued story in RPGM, with manageable map size, while the worst, in my opinion, “my new life” - extremely cluttered, disparate, unmanageable of adult RPGMs, I ever tried. How would person, who tried both, rate Bones tales from that perspective?
Thank you!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hello there! I was reading last 10 pages on the thread after downloading the new update. And I have some questions. I thought that in the new updates there will be 3 new scenes " the size of the updates will be as usual: 3 Scenes + some other stuff. I will focus mainly in that, lewds, while adding some of the new dialogues for the state system along the way. so you WILL find that not all of the old scenes will be updated right away. " but since I read the changelog it seems more like an updating of old scenes, maybe I have missunderstood Oseo words.

One more thing is that I'm a bit concerned about Oseo's state of mind, wait, I'm not calling him "mad" (not more mad than the average ;) ) just read about having a bad time and I felt bad for him.

I whish you @Oseo Bones good times and keep your work, allways enjoing what you are doing.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Since this is rpgm, wondering... how big are maps? Is grinding based on map crawling? Does game feature any hints or to do list that directs towards quest objective? Are quests are about sending MC back and forth across the most distant places?

I would say NLTs games are the best at putting intrigued story in RPGM, with manageable map size, while the worst, in my opinion, “my new life” - extremely cluttered, disparate, unmanageable of adult RPGMs, I ever tried. How would person, who tried both, rate Bones tales from that perspective?
Thank you!
There are resources on the OP, Use the walkthrough first then progress to the Guide, read the change logs and think of them like a road map to make sure you do not miss any content and finish each version before moving on to the next versions scenes.

If you read the above mentioned resources you will probably be able to make that determination for yourself. The game is not hard and the artwork is top notch. Following the information in the Walkthrough and Guide you should be able to go through the whole game in 1 sitting.

Cheers!

Reactions: gubl
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes