4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
When you see the thread title change to .11 from .10 FIX and the link on the OP is to .11, it is available for pirates to download from this page.

Cheers!

Eilau

Jan 9, 2018
Hi there! Tell me after the update, the old save will work or will need to start a new game?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
post from the doc on discord

NOTICE:
0.11 will be out TOMORROW (24hs from now, maybe less).
I worked all night last night and everything is practically done, I just need to tweak some shit and upgrade some minor graphics. I would do it now but I really (really) need to get some shut eye.
I'll be back after a few hours of sleep and get everything ready for the release.
Keep in mind that tomorrow will be out for $10+ Patreons, and two days after for ALL Patreons and two more days after that for PUBLIC.

Thanks for notice this notice, have a great day.

Matuasto

Oct 15, 2016

NOTICE:
I worked all night last night and everything is practically done, I just need to tweak some shit and upgrade some minor graphics. I would do it now but I really (really) need to get some shut eye.
I'll be back after a few hours of sleep and get everything ready for the release.
Keep in mind that tomorrow will be out for $10+ Patreons, and two days after for ALL Patreons and two more days after that for PUBLIC.

Omg! Cant wait! So excited for the update!!

Reactions: LucasLeels

Piggy69

Jan 4, 2019

NOTICE:

Oh god yes!!!!

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes