4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
I want to say that a male person should be responsible for his words! Released approximately 15! And today, 20! 5 days ? And not much for chatting?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
This is an English-language only forum. If you post in another language you are required to accompany it with an English translation.

Also don't harass people about their avatars. If you think it is against the rules somehow then use the report function

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think we might not be getting Diamonds part 2 this update. If so It wont be long.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
how to use the sleeping pills???
Open your mouth, place the pills in your mouth and swallow the pills, usually with water, then lay down and wait. You should also store your pills in a dresser, maybe your Mom's, for safe keeping. Wouldn't want somebody seeing them and thinking they're vitamin supplements or some shit now would we?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
i think he means on trello theres on last thing to really do ( thanks again someDamnedDube for explaining trello to me ) all the other things are close to being complete
OK, kinda looked like word salad, the ???? was for clarification, I figured if I had no clue what he was saying that I might not be alone.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so what will change coz of the new different personality's do we get two outcomes to a scene like in veras case we dom her or she doms us how will that affect a sex scene any theory you have id like to hear something to do while we wait for the new update :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes