4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
how does trello work is that what's being worked on and what needs to be finished i don't think i understand it ?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
sooo all the new scenes are done on trello, can we expect the update today? :D
Well the scenes aren't really done until they're implemented, when you open the Trello page (now linked in my guide for easy access) you'll see a menu on the right side of the screen if you close it you'll see an "Implemented" section of his Trello page where the scenes will likely go once they're ready in game.

Also the Jules & Velvet scene is still in the concept (1st) phase of production, he is currently 3 days late from his original guess for when the update will launch and he may decide to withhold it until 0.12 in order to drop 0.11 out sooner. Perhaps tomorrow or the day after. (Just a guess on my behalf)

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
Well the scenes aren't really done until they're implemented, when you open the Trello page (now linked in my guide for easy access) you'll see a menu on the right side of the screen if you close it you'll see an "Implemented" section of his Trello page where the scenes will likely go once they're ready in game.

Also the Jules & Velvet scene is still in the concept (1st) phase of production, he is currently 3 days late from his original guess for when the update will launch and he may decide to withhold it until 0.12 in order to drop 0.11 out sooner. Perhaps tomorrow or the day after. (Just a guess on my behalf)
I didn't see the implemented section :cry:. Well let's hope that the new scenes are worth the time that we wait.
Actually the dev work with the same attitude as I study for university exams: Always overstimating the time that we have and do the bigger part of the work at the end of deadline ahahahaha.
But I must say, as I get almost always a very good result the quality of dev's works is outstanding.

Reactions: Golem98

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the sooner we get to release the more dudes ask whens it out i still think every time the dev see's that he should add one more day to development just to fuck with people or im i being a dick you tell me :devilish:

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is it possible to play without using a guide
Yes, I did so for the first several versions, and continue to try to solve it my self for each new release. One thing that might help without going to the Walkthrough and the Guide, try reading the change logs to see what scenes are available in each version, finish the scenes in one version before trying scenes in the next.

Enjoy and Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How many points do u need to get marthas sex scene?
Try reading the Walkthrough, the Guide and the change logs, use them as a road map to see which scenes are in each version, complete all scenes in a version before trying to get scenes from the next version.

Cheers

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes