4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
so what will change coz of the new different personality's do we get two outcomes to a scene like in veras case we dom her or she doms us how will that affect a sex scene any theory you have id like to hear something to do while we wait for the new update :unsure:
That is the reason for the 2 separate saves, one for each path of the girls, from this point forward to get all scenes you will need to maintain at least 2 saves, if Doc Oseo Bones decides to branch choices again that number could go up. For example should each current path split again, you would need 4 distinct saves for all paths, I am hoping that he just sticks with the 2 branches for the foreseeable future.

Just my thoughts on the question, but I am neither a mindreader nor a fortune teller.

Cheers!

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I don not find the "sleep with" option for martha at night... it's stuck on "closer look" anyone knows what to do!!!
and what does the "Beast mode" mean ??? what happens while on and off?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I don not find the "sleep with" option for martha at night... it's stuck on "closer look" anyone knows what to do!!!
Have you retrieved the paper towels from Marthas bathroom yet, if you haven't got the paper towels you will not be able to "finish" and after hour molestation you try with Martha or Luciele. Read the Change Logs on the OP to make sure you have finished all items from earlier versions before trying to get scenes from later versions.

You will only get the sleep with after you finish the bath hand job with Martha and you have the ask about sex and follow her to her bedroom right after the bath.

If you have done that then I would suggest that you review the Martha section in the Guide which is linked on the OP of this thread and written / maintained by Golem98.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I couldn't get any option to get the towel!! how to get that!
i dont find it in the bathroom?
Go into Martha's bathroom, there is a shelf between the toilet and the sink, I do not recall if there is a certain time of day to try to get them. Once you get the paper towels it will unlock "finishing" after hours activities with Martha and Luciele.

Cheers!

Likes are greatly appreciated!!!

Reactions: Yatoy and textbook

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to turn on beasty scenes after starting the game and progressing through the story? Thanks for the help :)

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@Blaze1991p in your room at midnight they're a light in your chair (click/go on), then select the bear to turn off/on the beasty mode. also in that room you can play scenes that you can't replay in the game after see it.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Can we get someone to add the 2 paths save files for each character in the op?

I recall someone sharing it time ago and i think it will be nice to have it at hand.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes