4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Nope. Enabled. But it shouldnt affect Lucille, or should it?
Starting to sound like your save might be corrupt, Progression should be breakfast, tag, bathroom, bedroom, dinner, bedroom... Lucielle should be in the bathroom, then in her bedroom. The time schedule is towards the 2nd half of the Walkthrough, Have you read the entire Walkthrough? The timings vary slightly, like for special events, but for 90+% of the time they follow what is documented in the Walkthrough. For info on completing scenes after the walkthrough, the guide will give you the particulars. That being said the Lucielle cosplay has always worked for me.

Cheers

Reactions: durtypicturz

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
My luc save is corrupted, I cant buy sleeping pills from merchant. Just start a new save and do everything in order.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone explain me this better? "Check the walk through on #1 post for the schedule (time and location) of all characters. And on how to get many items. (Except for Mia as of version 0.8)" is in the guide

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
Thanks God, autor don't use "X-ray" animation. X-ray animation make me sicK and inhibits sexual potency. Disgusting offal!!! Overall, the game is excellent, ty Bon.
P.S. sry4myBADeng

Reactions: charlez

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone explain me this better? "Check the walk through on #1 post for the schedule (time and location) of all characters. And on how to get many items. (Except for Mia as of version 0.8)" is in the guide
There is a "Extras" section of the #1 post with three links, the first is to my guide and the second is to the walk through. Both the guide and walk through have information that can help people play and finish the whole game. The guide has more information than the walk through (it's been updated multiple times) while the walk through has information that the guide doesn't have. If you read the walk through you'll see that it contains information on where to find characters and at what time, and how to get most of the in game items. The walk through also uses pictures with key points of interest clearly marked when necessary.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes