4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
STOP SPAMMING! XD
that's what i said look if you don't know when the next update is coming out look back some pages if the dev does miss the date he tried to aim for just give it some time or go play some other games there are plenty to choose from if you ask on this form you might even get some suggestions so chill and be happy

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
that's what i said look if you don't know when the next update is coming out look back some pages if the dev does miss the date he tried to aim for just give it some time or go play some other games there are plenty to choose from if you ask on this form you might even get some suggestions so chill and be happy
I was teasing you.... thus the XD

Cheers!!

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

If you check out his Trello you'll see that all three scenes are ready and just need to be tested.
So, unless problems occur with the testing, the update should probably be out in a couple of days.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't worry guys considering how fast Doc is, i'm confident it be done by by next Monday.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
thanks doc for the martha doggo scene you are fantastic. since you published the picture I wait for the scene
Sorry to burst your bubble but that image is "non-canon" which means it's not "real" in terms of the game's narrative (won't be made part of the game), if I remember correctly the scene was a commission by a fan (someone payed Doc to make it). There will be a Martha and Dog BJ scene in the next update that I'm sure you'll find quite satisfactory. You should check Doc's for information on all future updates.

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
really excited to see martha and doggo scene. I really hope that this scene wont be completely forced and at least a little bit consensual :D

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
really excited to see martha and doggo scene. I really hope that this scene wont be completely forced and at least a little bit consensual :D
well as far as i recall, its just an alternative option for the Box Scene in the basement,
even so i was hoping the same and maybe its an opener for other scenes later, i'd like to see a doggo style scene with the doggo and Martha haha.. but if its consensual its even better haha XD, but alittle forced would not that bad, maybe if it was repeatable, it would be forced the first time, but every second or 3rd time you play the scene its consensual XD.. why should it only be Vera XD

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Is Vera somewhere in this part?

Another question, MC refers to whom?
She should be standing by the dog... MC=Main Character=You, The use of MC is to avoid (sometimes cause) confusion since you can change the name if you like.

Cheers

I believe in a scenario like this you may "speak" with the dog and it will then disappear, you'll then find Vera with the dog in their usual spot in the barn. I've done this many patches ago and am currently unaware if it still works. (I haven't needed to do this for quite some time) I'll update the guide to include this information.

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I believe in a scenario like this you may "speak" with the dog and it will then disappear, you'll then find Vera with the dog in their usual spot in the barn. I've done this many patches ago and am currently unaware if it still works. (I haven't needed to do this for quite some time) I'll update the guide to include this information.
I already did, thanks, I needed to do this part of the "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" guide, but I have one more thing to know and it is possible to have the 3 scenes of "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers"

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I already did, thanks, I needed to do this part of the "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" guide, but I have one more thing to know and it is possible to have the 3 scenes of "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers"
I'm not 100% sure of what your question was exactly, your wording confused me a bit but I'll try my best to answer.
If you're asking whether or not it's possible to acquire all state event scenes with one save then no, you'll need two saves.
If you're asking how to acquire the three scenes for your current save file than use the numbers under "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" with 1 and 2 representing which answer to give (1=top and 2=bottom) when speaking with the women, follow the listed numbers under "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" to acquire the scene(s) you desire.

If I haven't answered your question properly then please ask again yet with different wording. (How you wrote the question confused me as I found it hard to understand what you were asking)

Reactions: LucasLeels
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes