4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
is there a cheat for this game? and how do i know how many depravation, guilt, trust and arousal i have
Edit the save file with any rpg editor, I use saveeditonline.com

Buut the game is easy with the 'spend the day with...' option

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Dear Crust the Yoga mecanic is bugged Martha is gone when I want to see her in the morning. Thanks for reading bdw :D
Crust isn't the dev lmfao, @Oseo Bones is.

Yoga is fine, Martha is not in her room because she is in the basement for another scene between her and the dog, simply go down to the basement and speak to her. Use my for help on how to complete this scene as well as others.

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
I guess update 0.11 will be delayed (again), probably out end of the month. Why does the dev always write that he won't release approximate dates in the future but he still does?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I guess update 0.11 will be delayed (again), probably out end of the month. Why does the dev always write that he won't release approximate dates in the future but he still does?
Why people keeps on complaining about an estimate ? Orseo is working as a mule so we can have a bit of faith an wait... I am sure that we will be happy of the result...

Reactions: Smithe

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
as of today its only the 13th of January you have got 2 day till the release date for 0.11 and that's what the dev will try to aim for and even if he docent just have a little patience (by "take that" god i feel dirty)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Guys, is a copy and paste from Doc's Patreon and it contains information about the next three updates and the stance Doc has on them. I'm aware that Doc has missed deadlines in the past but each time he pulled through and delivered the content he said he would.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
Why people keeps on complaining about an estimate ? Orseo is working as a mule so we can have a bit of faith an wait... I am sure that we will be happy of the result...
I'm not complaining, I know he's a one man team but the fact the he stated several times he won't publish any approximate dates in the future but doing the exact opposite is noncredible. I know he wants to raise the morale of his patreons by publishing these approximate dates but in fact it's causing the opposite. Just try to finish the update and release it when it's ready.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys, I downloaded this game today with the step by step, I did everything as the pass step asked but in that part "Head outside the house and see Lucile in the right side" Lucile is not on the outside what could be ?

Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys, I downloaded this game today with the step by step, I did everything as the pass step asked but in that part "Head outside the house and see Lucile in the right side" Lucile is not on the outside what could be ?
This is actually incorrect, Lucile can be a number of places: either to right by the tree, behind the house (again, by a tree), to the left of the house by the window, or (I believe) in the bottom left portion of the map, again by a tree.

Reactions: LucasLeels

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
why i can't make merchant sex scene?
Read the entire OP, Read the Walkthrough, Read the Guide, Read the change logs and use them as a road map.

The search facility at the top of the page can be quite helpful, remember to constrain your search to this thread only with the drop down box. Any question you may have are most likely to have been answered several times in the past 267 pages.

Cheers!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I'm not complaining, I know he's a one man team but the fact the he stated several times he won't publish any approximate dates in the future but doing the exact opposite is noncredible. I know he wants to raise the morale of his patreons by publishing these approximate dates but in fact it's causing the opposite. Just try to finish the update and release it when it's ready.
I said I won't be declaring "DEFINITIVE" dates (as a build every 10 of each month)... not "APPROXIMATE" dates (as somewhere beteween X and Y with a margin of error). For people that are supporting me financially is somewhat needed, is like an idea of when they could be expecting what they are helping to make. I went out of the way to affirm the "approximate" part and my will to make that happen. Is not a definitive date.

I also said that having approximate dates is needed, even for developers, becuase if you don't have sort of a deadline, even if it is a wide range, you can get lazy and delay work...
Now, even with my late updates, I'm ahead of schedule in the big scheme of things, I have more content in-game that I was planning for this time and date, that's because of the double builds and the extra content to the planned ones.
I know that my way of doing things might not be the norm, nor be a "good" way to get things done, but things are gettind "doner".

I'm not trying to be a bitch and be bitchin'... I'm just trying to make games and not getting sick of it, as a lot of devs end up.
Sadly I'm not good with dates, I know, but the people that follow me for a long time knows that shit is getting done, and (I say it again) I don't force people to be my patreons, I don't have a marketing plan nor a big goal to achive economically, I'm just happy making a living out of this...

I won't be addressing more of this "devs is doing shit wrong" comments (shit, I should not be addresing this one), because even if I know I might be doing shit wrong, I'm doing shit my way, and that's the best way I know not to get tired and unmotivated.

Either way, I wanted to let you guys know, that I know. And that I'm grateful for every comment, good, bad or neutral... becuase if people get impatient about the releases it means that they really like my work, and that's good enough for me.

Love you all of you dirty pirates!.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes