4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

rodro96

Aug 19, 2018
Hi i downloaded the game but i could not play it because it said that it was unable to find the vl gathic front, can someone help me please.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi i downloaded the game but i could not play it because it said that it was unable to find the vl gathic front, can someone help me please.
Read the OP entirely, have you installed VX ACE RTP? It is necessary to run the game, the game download is smaller as it does not include the game engine. The link is on the OP.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
is there a cheat for this game? and how do i know how many depravation, guilt, trust and arousal i have
Not really, as for how you know what the points are , press escape, go to items, arrow to chose key items, space bar or enter, then arrows to select diary spacebar or enter to use the diary (If you have picked it up, if not it is on the table in your room) this will show all stat points and as they increase, the drawings on the pages will change a bit, the other drawings can be seen by using the direction arrows to flip the pages if memory serves.

Made changes to the above, it is now entirely too detailed.

The closest to cheating is using the Walkthrough and the Guide, both linked on the OP. So now I'll type my usual bit on gameplay.

The search at the top of the page is your friend, chances are your question / problem has been asked and answered before, make sure to constrain your search by setting the drop down to this thread only.

READ the ENTIRE OP, read the change logs, think of them as a road map to make sure you do not miss any content, keep in mind that scenes / items in later versions of the game may be dependent on finishing scenes / item from previous versions. The Walkthrough gets you through the beginning of the game very well, The Guide will pick-up where the Walkthrough leaves off though the format is now Q/A on how to do things. READ the ENTIRE Gude, you will know what is possible and how to do it, once you have read the whole thing, playing becomes easier because you know what to expect and can go back to the Guide to get the particulars when you reach a given scene. As for cutting down on the grinding, You can chose to "Spend the day with" a character, doing so increases that characters stat by 5 points per day, you can only do this and then go back to bed, Wash,Rinse, repeat style to increase points pretty quickly, make sure to interact with the girls and do some grinding. You will notice additional choices as stats increase.

Cheers

Likes are appreciated

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Its funny coz you were being a smartass and faild hard. Second of all, i can imagine some poor soul trying hard to find a key in the top right corner of the keyboard with frustration in his eyes :D
Well, if you have to tell people where the ESC key is on their keyboard, a little misdirection is the least of their worries, honestly. XD

Cheers!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
is there a cheat for this game? and how do i know how many depravation, guilt, trust and arousal i have
there is and isn't if you download save editor make a save before hand then go in to save editor start the application then find the save in the manor save files you will find a cheat item put a 1 in the place of the 0 then close the application open your save you made before and then increase your stats hope this help and hope i worded it well enough

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
there is and isn't if you download save editor make a save before hand then go in to save editor start the application then find the save in the manor save files you will find a cheat item put a 1 in the place of the 0 then close the application open your save you made before and then increase your stats hope this help and hope i worded it well enough
Since he asked about a cheat, I surmised he meant a cheat code. I am reticent to point new members towards a save editor, granted the worst that could happen is he might lose the ability to use the save he edited, but if that is the only one he has, he might be in the situation to have to start over again.

There is also the risk of missing chunks of the game. Play it through with the assistance of the referenced material on the OP and you can finish the game in one sitting.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other, everyone can do it however they please. I just try to help and point people to resources to help themselves.

Cheers!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Since he asked about a cheat, I surmised he meant a cheat code. I am reticent to point new members towards a save editor, granted the worst that could happen is he might lose the ability to use the save he edited, but if that is the only one he has, he might be in the situation to have to start over again.

There is also the risk of missing chunks of the game. Play it through with the assistance of the referenced material on the OP and you can finish the game in one sitting.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other, everyone can do it however they please. I just try to help and point people to resources to help themselves.

Cheers!
before the dev gave us the option to spend a day with the 3 girls it was the fastest choice now is pretty easy to level up your stats but for those who want to cheat that's how you do it just make a new save coz if you use the save you already have and it fucks up saves you some stress but i do recommend you do it the legit way follow the walkthroughs and you will be alright

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
before the dev gave us the option to spend a day with the 3 girls it was the fascist choice now is pretty easy to level up your stats but for those who want to cheat that's how you do it just make a new save coz if you use the save you already have and it fucks up saves you some stress but i do recommend you do it the legit way follow the walkthroughs and you will be alright
>fascist choice

hol up

kingmich

May 21, 2017
playing the game again and just see the new girl mia... just YES to everything about her nice job
Oseo Bones
gl working on the game

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes