4.10 star(s) 167 Votes
Jul 27, 2017
I said I won't be declaring "DEFINITIVE" dates (as a build every 10 of each month)... not "APPROXIMATE" dates (as somewhere beteween X and Y with a margin of error). For people that are supporting me financially is somewhat needed, is like an idea of when they could be expecting what they are helping to make. I went out of the way to affirm the "approximate" part and my will to make that happen. Is not a definitive date.

I also said that having approximate dates is needed, even for developers, becuase if you don't have sort of a deadline, even if it is a wide range, you can get lazy and delay work...
Now, even with my late updates, I'm ahead of schedule in the big scheme of things, I have more content in-game that I was planning for this time and date, that's because of the double builds and the extra content to the planned ones.
I know that my way of doing things might not be the norm, nor be a "good" way to get things done, but things are gettind "doner".

I'm not trying to be a bitch and be bitchin'... I'm just trying to make games and not getting sick of it, as a lot of devs end up.
Sadly I'm not good with dates, I know, but the people that follow me for a long time knows that shit is getting done, and (I say it again) I don't force people to be my patreons, I don't have a marketing plan nor a big goal to achive economically, I'm just happy making a living out of this...

I won't be addressing more of this "devs is doing shit wrong" comments (shit, I should not be addresing this one), because even if I know I might be doing shit wrong, I'm doing shit my way, and that's the best way I know not to get tired and unmotivated.

Either way, I wanted to let you guys know, that I know. And that I'm grateful for every comment, good, bad or neutral... becuase if people get impatient about the releases it means that they really like my work, and that's good enough for me.

Love you all of you dirty pirates!.
You're a cool guy Dr.Bones

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I said I won't be declaring "DEFINITIVE" dates (as a build every 10 of each month)... not "APPROXIMATE" dates (as somewhere beteween X and Y with a margin of error). For people that are supporting me financially is somewhat needed, is like an idea of when they could be expecting what they are helping to make. I went out of the way to affirm the "approximate" part and my will to make that happen. Is not a definitive date.

I also said that having approximate dates is needed, even for developers, becuase if you don't have sort of a deadline, even if it is a wide range, you can get lazy and delay work...
Now, even with my late updates, I'm ahead of schedule in the big scheme of things, I have more content in-game that I was planning for this time and date, that's because of the double builds and the extra content to the planned ones.
I know that my way of doing things might not be the norm, nor be a "good" way to get things done, but things are gettind "doner".

I'm not trying to be a bitch and be bitchin'... I'm just trying to make games and not getting sick of it, as a lot of devs end up.
Sadly I'm not good with dates, I know, but the people that follow me for a long time knows that shit is getting done, and (I say it again) I don't force people to be my patreons, I don't have a marketing plan nor a big goal to achive economically, I'm just happy making a living out of this...

I won't be addressing more of this "devs is doing shit wrong" comments (shit, I should not be addresing this one), because even if I know I might be doing shit wrong, I'm doing shit my way, and that's the best way I know not to get tired and unmotivated.

Either way, I wanted to let you guys know, that I know. And that I'm grateful for every comment, good, bad or neutral... becuase if people get impatient about the releases it means that they really like my work, and that's good enough for me.

<3

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018

I downloaded the game yesterday and I really enjoyed it, it's a great game. (y)

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
At the morning, Lucile just dissappear, only have zzz ,how can I fix that?
READ THE ENTIRE OP, read the Change Logs use them as a road map, in the EXTRAS Section read the Walkthrough entirely, and then read the Guide entirely. All of this shouldn't take more than a few minutes. If you still can't figure it out there is a pretty good SEARCH feature on the upper right of every page, make sure to confine your searches to this thread by using the drop down.

Cheers!!!

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
in questo aggiornamento ci saranno martha e doggo? non c'era spogliatore
Ita: Ci sarà una scena con Martha e il cane
Eng: There will be a scene with Martha and the dog

Ita: Questo sito web ha una regola che devi scrivere in inglese o avere una traduzione nel tuo post
Eng: This web site has a rule that you must write in English or have a translation in your post

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017

This is why you're like one of the few people i'll give pateron $$ for. You are doing some insane work (y)

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
Ita: Ci sarà una scena con Martha e il cane
Eng: There will be a scene with Martha and the dog

Ita: Questo sito web ha una regola che devi scrivere in inglese o avere una traduzione nel tuo post
Eng: This web site has a rule that you must write in English or have a translation in your post
wow, I'm from Italy and this is a very good italian translation ahahahaha

Reactions: Golem98

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Doc is such a chill guy. With that personality and his brilliant works he is easily the best dev around. Glad to have you around, doc. I wish you many great things in life. We're not worthy of you
how could you be worthy we are all puppets tangled in vera's very tight string :devilish:
( sorry could not help my self )

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
Now, I will give you *APPROXIMATE DATES* for each of the 3 updates (And I REALLY want to remark the "Approximate" word here. This is what I WANT, and what I will surely TRY to accomplish. But it does not mean that it is what it will actually happen. But I will do my best to make it happen.):
  • 0.11 ----- 10th - 15th January
  • 0.12 ----- 25th - 30th January
  • 0.13 ----- 10th - 15th February
(0.14 will be out the first weeks of March, as every normal update should.)
Here is my guess for those who want to have an idea when these updates are coming out considering Doc's developing speed.

• 0.11 ----- 10th - 15th Feburary
  • 0.12 ----- 25th - 30th March
  • 0.13 ----- 25th - 30th April

(0.14 will be out the first weeks of June ,as every normal update should.)

Reactions: DanThaMan

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Here is my guess for those who want to have an idea when these updates are coming out considering Doc's developing speed.

Uncalled for, but it is your opinion, i think the Doc will do better than that.

Cheers!

Reactions: C.C@T and Tirael

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

A full month late is quite a stretch perhaps 1-4 days at most, I would imagine that due to the relatively short period of time between each update that a delay on the first would likely transition into a delay for the others which is understandable (the dates he gave were meant to be approximate and to give his Patrons a rough idea of when to expect new content). I would recommend that people refer to his to see what will be added in the next update as well as to get a general idea of what Doc is doing in terms of game development. I also believe that a link to the Trello page should be added to the #1 post so that it can be more easily available to people (primarily those who use F95 as their primary or even as their only source of information for the game - I fall in the latter yet I do at times deviate from this habit).

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes