4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Can you get the cosplay scene multiple times? I got it once and now she seems to never be in her room at the desk anymore.
You should be able to get it multiple times, make sure that you're checking to see if she is there during the right time of day, if this isn't working then load an older save and hope it works/fixes the issue.

Reactions: durtypicturz

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not 100% sure of what your question was exactly, your wording confused me a bit but I'll try my best to answer.
If you're asking whether or not it's possible to acquire all state event scenes with one save then no, you'll need two saves.
If you're asking how to acquire the three scenes for your current save file than use the numbers under "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" with 1 and 2 representing which answer to give (1=top and 2=bottom) when speaking with the women, follow the listed numbers under "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" to acquire the scene(s) you desire.

If I haven't answered your question properly then please ask again yet with different wording. (How you wrote the question confused me as I found it hard to understand what you were asking)
Well, I think I got it, thank you.

Reactions: Golem98

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
You should be able to get it multiple times, make sure that you're checking to see if she is there during the right time of day, if this isn't working then load an older save and hope it works/fixes the issue.
She seems to be in the bathroom on the afternoon. The time schedule does say "early afternoon" but I dunno how to get there. When I wait in the living room till afternoon it always drops me to a time where she's in the bathroom.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
She seems to be in the bathroom on the afternoon. The time schedule does say "early afternoon" but I dunno how to get there. When I wait in the living room till afternoon it always drops me to a time where she's in the bathroom.
After breakfast, go to chair, sit, wait till afternoon, get up... there are 2 afternoon time slots, you need the first one, the second one is when you beat Vera to the bathroom for a bath AFTER the dog in the stables scene.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hey friends, I found something that might a bit off-topic but here it is. Vera in real life ;)
I have read the comments and I came across this, in my opinion there is nothing to do with Vera

i think thats an insult to vera ?
she's like in her mid or late 20s
As Odin said "this is an insult to vera"

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I have read the comments and I came across this, in my opinion there is nothing to do with Vera

As Odin said "this is an insult to vera"
the lass in those pics look's to be 50 odd to me Vera look's much younger then that again she look's mid to late 20's to me im not sure how old Mia and Lucille are in there teen i would guess and Martha look to be in her 40's

Reactions: LucasLeels

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
After breakfast, go to chair, sit, wait till afternoon, get up... there are 2 afternoon time slots, you need the first one, the second one is when you beat Vera to the bathroom for a bath AFTER the dog in the stables scene.
Tried what you said: waiting after breakfast - shes in the bathroom.
Tried waiting before breakfast - still the bathroom timeslot :(

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
another RPG worth playing despite being RPG. Fresh and passionate art, pseudo-gothic setting (isolated manor and ghost).. I'm in. Lucile's my favourite

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes