4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is the game only playable with a keyboard, or are we able to play with solely a mouse?
Right now, my down and right arrow keys are nonfunctional, so I won't be able to play using the keyboard.
No, only keyboard.
im having trouble downloading the game what do i do?
Could you be a bit more specific ? Like do you get some sort of error or does the download not start or something ? Trouble is pretty vague.
with whom I have to spend the day to increase the points of all the characters ???
? When you leave your room in the morning you get an option to spend the day. When you select it you'll get all 4 female family members as options to spend the day with. You can only pick one. You'll get 4 or 5 points added with that character.
RPG games? completed?
Yes, not completed but there'salready plenty of content to keep you busy.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
with whom I have to spend the day to increase the points of all the characters ???
You must increase 1 character at a time, with the "Spend the day with" option you will add 5 points to that 1 character you pick, you will then have to sleep. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Cheers

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hang in there Doc, don't burn yourself out. Take care of yourself, eat healthy, drink plenty of water and give yourself permission to rest when you need to.

Cheers!
Whilst sex is awesome, you can totally understand when the dedicated devs get burnout. Thinking about sex that much and what to put in the game and the all the work is going to take its toll.

But I do hope he gets through it and finishes his project. Hopefully makes enough money from it to earn a nice little holiday and take his mind off it when its all over.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I'm not going anywhere, worry not... shit just happens sometimes, and everyone get a little shit in life, so I'm positive you guys get what I mean... But that does not mean I will quit anytime soon. If anything, making games has helped me a lot, and not only financially.
But, yeah... I discovered that having your mind set up all the time in sex, as sad as it sounds, could mess a little with your head. Go figure...
So I will have to fix my schedules in the future, and have some "vanilla" time... from time to time.

But, as I said, I plan to stick around for a long time.
Thanks everyone for your words of support.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I've never tried to use the mouse, are there settings to remap the keys? Never had to try and my windows machine is not with me now.

I remember someone having issues the arrow keys specifically with with this game, I believe in their case they had a gamepad hooked up and it was causing conflicts with the RPG runtime, if you have one, try unplugging it before you start the game.

If that doesn't apply to you, Best suggestion, get another keyboard...

Cheers!
Unfortunately, my keyboard is attached to my laptop. So now I am wondering if there are any plans to allow the mouse to control movement instead, in the near future?

Or perhaps if someone can tell me how to remap the keys to allow WASD movement, that would be much appreciated.

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
Hey friends, I found something that might a bit off-topic but here it is. Vera in real life ;)

D

Deleted member 482355

Maybe the trello page should be added to op? Also, Martha / Dog basment BJ alternate. Nice. Can't wait to see that.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Unfortunately, my keyboard is attached to my laptop. So now I am wondering if there are any plans to allow the mouse to control movement instead, in the near future?

Or perhaps if someone can tell me how to remap the keys to allow WASD movement, that would be much appreciated.
Does your laptop have any USB ports, USB keyboard or USB numeric keypad that can be set to direction arrow mode for the win!!!

Set your laptop on a ~6" tall riser and you have better ergonomics to boot!

Another option is to purchase a replacement keyboard for your laptop and lookup how to do it on ifixit.com.

IIRC, the game engine doesn't support mouse input. I believe that there is a script that can add mouse support but I have never tried it and I believe that to use it the game files must be unencrypted. I have no idea if this works with the version Doc creates on. here is what I found

Cheers

Likes are greatly appreciated.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Chris Pratt

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know if they would change the art style a bit or remodel some of the characters? MC kinda looks stupid and I hate the mole on Marthas face

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes