4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Oct 6, 2017
If you're referring to peeking on Vera twice while in the barn or at her door as a requirement to gain the blowjob then I'm quite sure you're wrong, I believe that she needs to catch you (get "The Eye" event) when you peek on her through her door, and if you've had enough points and previous scenes she'll go to your room.

3 updates in a row 10-15days apart? I'll be worked to death to keep the guide updated! XD
It's impressive that Doc is going at it like this, right after the major 0.10 update he will more or less do the same thing but divided into 3 parts.
Sorry, I thought you had to do it in sequence in order to have sex at the Barn. The guide is correct.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
Hot news from doc

Hello there peeps and pervs!. First of all: Yes!, I know, I have not been very active this last month (maybe not at all), but I'm not here to say "sorry", I'm here to do sum 'bout that shit!.

December was a... weird month for me, to say the least. With all the holidays and family stuff (That I most say I'm not really a fan of), but I also went to a little "dark place" that left me sort of unmotivated in general. So, in the "free" days I had, I wasn't able to get that much done, game-related (that's why I didn't even updated the Bone-o-meter after 0.10). Those of you that frequently join the discord server, might had noticed that I wasn't very active even there, and I feel really bad about it. I know you guys are used to see me there all day, all days... but once again, I'm not here to cry rivers, so, let's get to business.

Due to my fruitless december, and given that my motivation is rock hard again, I decided to lunch the 3 next updates (almost) in a row. and when I say "in a row" I mean with less days between each other than usual, like 10-15 days of separation. Also, keep in mind that the size of the updates will be as usual: 3 Scenes + some other stuff. I will focus mainly in that, lewds, while adding some of the new dialogues for the state system along the way. so you WILL find that not all of the old scenes will be updated right away.

Now, I will give you *APPROXIMATE DATES* for each of the 3 updates (And I REALLY want to remark the "Approximate" word here. This is what I WANT, and what I will surely TRY to accomplish. But it does not mean that it is what it will actually happen. But I will do my best to make it happen.):
  • 0.11 ----- 10th - 15th January
  • 0.12 ----- 25th - 30th January
  • 0.13 ----- 10th - 15th February
(0.14 will be out the first weeks of March, as every normal update should.)

Now, this means that we'll have like 4 updates in a 2 month range, if everything goes according to plan. I'm doing this to get back on track, but mainly to give you guys more lewds in less time.

I will also be using a for you to get a little better idea of the work and its progress (keep in mind that the board could be a little spoilery, so if you don't want to know the scenes that I'm working on, don't click the link).

I hope you had a really good time in the holidays, see ya later!.

Sounds promising, lets hope for that update fever
I'm crying :"))

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Into the stables, ofcourse, to get gangbanged by the dog, the horse and the cat. And let's throw in a couple of horny squirrels aswell. XD :p

Just messing with ya ;)
I'm used to it, call me selfish, I don't want to share the women.... not even with the animals. I sure as hell am not interested in the MC getting with any animals as some have suggested. I always play entire games, I'd just rather it be Human on Human, these characters are beautifully drawn, the animals aren't worthy. I kind of hoped that once Vera got some human dick, she might straighten up a bit. Definitely not looking forward to giving the dog a blowjob by proxy!!!

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I think he meant that people who don't like besty got 10, non-besty scenes. So, would be nice to let the doggo and horso get some action. :)
That's the thing with the short form written word, nuances get lost. I have played every Beasty scene far too many times. I just can't wait to see what delectably depraved things MC gets to do with yet another half sister. Especially one so petite and curious as Mia.

I am sure it will all work out well for everyone, I like the aggressive schedule the Good Doctor has laid out and hope it all goes to plan.

Cheers

Reactions: Amalee501

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oh, i found this game, like the Art i give em a try. kicked some creator from my patreonlist Need new developer. lets see if i got into it

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
Great to hear about the updates, sad to hear that December was as difficult for you as it is for me.

Onward and definitely upward.

Cheers!

Man i've been reading about a bunch of my fav creators having shit Decembers and getting depressed, and I'm like 'wtf me too'. Was it something in the air?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Man i've been reading about a bunch of my fav creators having shit Decembers and getting depressed, and I'm like 'wtf me too'. Was it something in the air?
It is Christmas itself, the expectation of perfection, the stress of shopping and trying to please everyone, add in your regular everyday workload and it can be a perfect storm for some (me included) It has become too commercial, they start the music and stores decorate in October now.... it is like "F" Thanksgiving, let's do 2 1/2 - 3 months of Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I have fond memories of Christmas from when I was a child, it is difficult being on the other side of things.

Cheers! (my usual ending seems a bit antithetical after that paragraph)

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Is the game only playable with a keyboard, or are we able to play with solely a mouse?

Right now, my down and right arrow keys are nonfunctional, so I won't be able to play using the keyboard.

D

Deleted member 482355

My hope for the new year is that Vera gots a lovely, massive load of horse or dog cum down her throat and in her pussy and ass. Martha has an incestuous child with MC and Lucy 69's Mia. That would be the best new year ever for me :) All unlikely expect maybe Vera but that's my hope.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is the game only playable with a keyboard, or are we able to play with solely a mouse?

Right now, my down and right arrow keys are nonfunctional, so I won't be able to play using the keyboard.
I've never tried to use the mouse, are there settings to remap the keys? Never had to try and my windows machine is not with me now.

I remember someone having issues the arrow keys specifically with with this game, I believe in their case they had a gamepad hooked up and it was causing conflicts with the RPG runtime, if you have one, try unplugging it before you start the game.

If that doesn't apply to you, Best suggestion, get another keyboard...

Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes