4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I got that option now. I hadn't got the tissue in the bathroom and titfucked. But I have another problem now. I can't trigger that part where Doyle doesn't reply when using the Ring. I believe it's required for Cowboy sex.
Have you gone to Doyle's room since you Slept with Martha? It might take a couple of times, are all the girls at 70 and Mia at 20? Once you get all scenes, you should get the new Doyle basement scene and the ring will stop working (might be the other order). Then SAVE, this will be before the branching state system takes effect. I have 3 saves currently Before the first girl state started, one for all "1s" and another one for all "2s".

Cheers

Likes are always appreciated!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I think the guide might be imprecise in that particular instance, as i managed to unlock Mia after having sex with Lucile for the 1st time. I have yet to test actually it, but i think having sex for the first time with any of the 3 might work for that.
If you confirm something that needs to be changed, write up what you think is wrong / hard to understand and start the post with @Golem98..... sorry for the example ping old pal.

Cheers

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I think the guide might be imprecise in that particular instance, as i managed to unlock Mia after having sex with Lucile for the 1st time. I have yet to test actually it, but i think having sex for the first time with any of the 3 might work for that.
I'll update the guide to that the MC simply needs to lose his virginity to unlock Mia, thanks for the help :) For context to what caused my mistake, I had done it with Martha first and got the event the following day so I assumed that Martha's sex scene was necessary.

If you confirm something that needs to be changed, write up what you think is wrong / hard to understand and start the post with @Golem98..... sorry for the example ping old pal.

Cheers
Two in one page! Truly a horror!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'll update the guide to that the MC simply needs to lose his virginity to unlock Mia, thanks for the help :) For context to what caused my mistake, I had done it with Martha first and got the event the following day so I assumed that Martha's sex scene was necessary.

Two in one page! Truly a horror!
You are a prince among men!

Cheers!

Reactions: Kalissa and Golem98
Oct 6, 2017
Have you gone to Doyle's room since you Slept with Martha? It might take a couple of times, are all the girls at 70 and Mia at 20? Once you get all scenes, you should get the new Doyle basement scene and the ring will stop working (might be the other order). Then SAVE, this will be before the branching state system takes effect. I have 3 saves currently Before the first girl state started, one for all "1s" and another one for all "2s".

Cheers

Likes are always appreciated!
Since I want to only have Cowboy Sex with Martha, I don't need to have all girls at 70, right? I have Martha above 70 and Mia below 20. Do I need to have Mia at 20 for this to work?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Since I want to only have Cowboy Sex with Martha, I don't need to have all girls at 70, right? I have Martha above 70 and Mia below 20. Do I need to have Mia at 20 for this to work?
I believe (not 100% positive) that all girls need to be @ 70 before the state system will unlock. @Oseo Bones Correct me if I am wrong, it has happened before and it WILL happen again ;).

Cheers

Reactions: Imposingcushion
Oct 6, 2017
Hey, @Golem98 can you add that to have sex with Vera at the Barn, you need to 'Peek' at her two times consecutively before she comes in your room and gives you a BlowJob? If not, can you please add that?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It works without having ALL of them at 70. You just need to have your target girl at 70 as it says in the guide. Thanks for your help, mate!
I finished the game just now and I must say that this game is AWESOME!
Congratulations and you are welcome, I just have always leveled up all character to the new maximum when it gets raised with a new version knowing that they must be maxed out to get all the new scenes.

Remember to check back and read to see when a new Version with new scenes gets released, still no time frame quotes to the best of my knowledge.

Cheers

Reactions: Imposingcushion

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not wanting to sound too impatient or anything, but is there any estimate for when v0.11 might come out.
Must admit more stuff on either the states or Mia would make me quite happy.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Not wanting to sound too impatient or anything, but is there any estimate for when v0.11 might come out.
Must admit more stuff on either the states or Mia would make me quite happy.
Read

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Read that earlier and still missed it. Wait and hope i guess. Sorry and thanks.
No problem, You are welcome, and wait is the order of the day. It will be very obvious when the new version comes out, the thread will change names and everyone will be asking how to do things and how to get new scenes within minutes of the release!

Cheers!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
No problem, You are welcome, and wait is the order of the day. It will be very obvious when the new version comes out, the thread will change names and everyone will be asking how to do things and how to get new scenes within minutes of the release!

Cheers!
True, i kind of remember that from v0.08 and v0.10. Not wholy green, but a little fresh still i guess.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
something im very glad about is this games is not like MY NEW LIFE BY BEGGAR OF NET not a bad game but hard to get into coz of all the backtracking and remembering where to go in this you know where everything is and its not a chore to navigate but in the future if we get more locations i would hope they are self contained like the main house and garden

Reactions: Furyan

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Пожалуйста, дайте сохранение, полностью пройденную игру
Это доска только на английском языке. Лучше всего играть в игру, иначе вы пропустите контент. Эта игра не имеет всеобъемлющей галереи, где вы можете увидеть все сцены. Перейдите к исходной записи, прочитайте журналы изменений, используйте их как дорожную карту, чтобы убедиться, что вы ничего не пропустили. Сначала используйте прохождение, а затем переходите к руководству. Используйте опцию «Проведите день с», чтобы повысить стат на одну девушку на 5 баллов за раз.

ура

This is an english only board. Your best bet is to PLAY THE GAME, otherwise you will miss content. This game does not have a comprehensive gallery where you can see all scenes. Go to the Original Post, Read the change logs, use them like a road map to make sure you didn't miss anything. Use the Walkthrough first then progress to the Guide. Use the "Spend the day with" option to level up Stat on one girl by 5 points at a time.

Cheers

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes