4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how to find hidden costume event ??
Did you Read the OP, Read all the Change logs to see what version it occurs in, Follow the Walkthrough READ the entire thing as it covers game mechanics and the stat system, then if / when finished with the events covered in the Walkthrough you progress to the Guide, READ the entire guide, if you still have questions, the Search feature at the top of every page works well, make sure to confine your searches with the drop down to this thread only.

Happy New Year and Cheers!!

Likes, as always, are appreciated!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can someone share save file from previous versions? dont wanna start everything again
Try searching backwards in the thread from post dates 10-30-2018 which is when the new version was posted.

The versions posted in the Guide are the branched saves from the new State system. The search is in the top right corner of the top of each page in the thread, confine your searches to the current thread with the drop down.

Cheers, Happy New Years

Likes are always appreciated

Reactions: Deafeaterz2@

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
@Oseo Bones Any word on when the next Version Bone-o-meter will be posted? Asking for a friend....

Happy New Year and Cheers!
thanks i dont like the question of when will it be out posted over and over i know the game get monthly updates normally but with how the game now has different personalities for the girls it might take a little longer then usual for updates thats what im guessing at least.
Happy New Year and all the best to come

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
thanks i dont like the question of when will it be out posted over and over i know the game get monthly updates normally but with how the game now has different personalities for the girls it might take a little longer then usual for updates thats what im guessing at least.
Happy New Year and all the best to come
If you check my posts, I do not ask for completion dates and harshly criticize those that do, but requesting an idea of when the progress meter will be posted for the next version is reasonable.

Happy New Year and Cheers!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
We will just have to wait and see! I know you will know first of all, thanks to Hugin and Munin!

Hugin and Munin give me great perception but even they dont show me the future i leave that to mimir smartest man alive living or dead

Peeweeugauga

Jul 18, 2018
Hot news from doc

Hello there peeps and pervs!. First of all: Yes!, I know, I have not been very active this last month (maybe not at all), but I'm not here to say "sorry", I'm here to do sum 'bout that shit!.

December was a... weird month for me, to say the least. With all the holidays and family stuff (That I most say I'm not really a fan of), but I also went to a little "dark place" that left me sort of unmotivated in general. So, in the "free" days I had, I wasn't able to get that much done, game-related (that's why I didn't even updated the Bone-o-meter after 0.10). Those of you that frequently join the discord server, might had noticed that I wasn't very active even there, and I feel really bad about it. I know you guys are used to see me there all day, all days... but once again, I'm not here to cry rivers, so, let's get to business.

Due to my fruitless december, and given that my motivation is rock hard again, I decided to lunch the 3 next updates (almost) in a row. and when I say "in a row" I mean with less days between each other than usual, like 10-15 days of separation. Also, keep in mind that the size of the updates will be as usual: 3 Scenes + some other stuff. I will focus mainly in that, lewds, while adding some of the new dialogues for the state system along the way. so you WILL find that not all of the old scenes will be updated right away.

Now, I will give you *APPROXIMATE DATES* for each of the 3 updates (And I REALLY want to remark the "Approximate" word here. This is what I WANT, and what I will surely TRY to accomplish. But it does not mean that it is what it will actually happen. But I will do my best to make it happen.):
  • 0.11 ----- 10th - 15th January
  • 0.12 ----- 25th - 30th January
  • 0.13 ----- 10th - 15th February
(0.14 will be out the first weeks of March, as every normal update should.)

Now, this means that we'll have like 4 updates in a 2 month range, if everything goes according to plan. I'm doing this to get back on track, but mainly to give you guys more lewds in less time.

I will also be using a for you to get a little better idea of the work and its progress (keep in mind that the board could be a little spoilery, so if you don't want to know the scenes that I'm working on, don't click the link).

I hope you had a really good time in the holidays, see ya later!.

Sounds promising, lets hope for that update fever

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Hey, @Golem98 can you add that to have sex with Vera at the Barn, you need to 'Peek' at her two times consecutively before she comes in your room and gives you a BlowJob? If not, can you please add that?

If you're referring to peeking on Vera twice while in the barn or at her door as a requirement to gain the blowjob then I'm quite sure you're wrong, I believe that she needs to catch you (get "The Eye" event) when you peek on her through her door, and if you've had enough points and previous scenes she'll go to your room.

Hot news from doc

Hello there peeps and pervs!. First of all: Yes!, I know, I have not been very active this last month (maybe not at all), but I'm not here to say "sorry", I'm here to do sum 'bout that shit!.

December was a... weird month for me, to say the least. With all the holidays and family stuff (That I most say I'm not really a fan of), but I also went to a little "dark place" that left me sort of unmotivated in general. So, in the "free" days I had, I wasn't able to get that much done, game-related (that's why I didn't even updated the Bone-o-meter after 0.10). Those of you that frequently join the discord server, might had noticed that I wasn't very active even there, and I feel really bad about it. I know you guys are used to see me there all day, all days... but once again, I'm not here to cry rivers, so, let's get to business.

Due to my fruitless december, and given that my motivation is rock hard again, I decided to lunch the 3 next updates (almost) in a row. and when I say "in a row" I mean with less days between each other than usual, like 10-15 days of separation. Also, keep in mind that the size of the updates will be as usual: 3 Scenes + some other stuff. I will focus mainly in that, lewds, while adding some of the new dialogues for the state system along the way. so you WILL find that not all of the old scenes will be updated right away.

Now, I will give you *APPROXIMATE DATES* for each of the 3 updates (And I REALLY want to remark the "Approximate" word here. This is what I WANT, and what I will surely TRY to accomplish. But it does not mean that it is what it will actually happen. But I will do my best to make it happen.):

Now, this means that we'll have like 4 updates in a 2 month range, if everything goes according to plan. I'm doing this to get back on track, but mainly to give you guys more lewds in less time.

I will also be using a for you to get a little better idea of the work and its progress (keep in mind that the board could be a little spoilery, so if you don't want to know the scenes that I'm working on, don't click the link).

3 updates in a row 10-15days apart? I'll be worked to death to keep the guide updated! XD
It's impressive that Doc is going at it like this, right after the major 0.10 update he will more or less do the same thing but divided into 3 parts.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hot news from doc

Great to hear about the updates, sad to hear that December was as difficult for you as it is for me.

Onward and definitely upward.

Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes