4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Beigevenus

Dec 27, 2018
Hey there! First of all, it's a great project you're working on and I highly encourage you to keep up the good work, in my opinion, it's really paying off.
I noticed that someone commented on grammar and such and you mentioned game-testers in the future, if you'd like, I'd be happy to run through the dialogue so far and make a few changes ^-^ I'm gonna be playing more of it anyhow.
I'm not a professional or anything but I'm sure I'll be able to improve something, at least :LOL:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i know the stupid mongrel has had plenty of fun with mom and sis but what about the poor cat when will he have his time to shine and screw i think he should get some pussy as well and if you say hes a cat its not possible we're playing a game with a ghost in it realism went out the window from the beginning that and it would give him the chance to earn his name pussy cat

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
when will the latest version be released?
No date has been set nor is likely to be as the good Doctor has been burned before by announcing a date and not making it on the announced date, when it is released you will be able to tell by looking at the OP, at Docs Patreon page, or by frequenting his Discord page, links to both which are on the OP. In the mean time kindly just don't post the question. If you are looking for something to do, read this entire thread or search for other games on this forum.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
so i know the stupid mongrel has had plenty of fun with mom and sis but what about the poor cat when will he have his time to shine and screw i think he should get some pussy as well and if you say hes a cat its not possible we're playing a game with a ghost in it realism went out the window from the beginning that and it would give him the chance to earn his name pussy cat
Nah, small barbed penis, pain not pleasure, maybe Vera, but i doubt it, she seems more sadist that masochist to me!

Cheers

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
No date has been set nor is likely to be as the good Doctor has been burned before by announcing a date and not making it on the announced date, when it is released you will be able to tell by looking at the OP, at Docs Patreon page, or by frequenting his Discord page, links to both which are on the OP. In the mean time kindly just don't post the question. If you are looking for something to do, read this entire thread or search for other games on this forum.

Cheers!
Well I guess you just don't like this game and so you reacted in such a way for asking a normal question. If not here, where should I ask that when will the new updates be released? I downloaded this game today only and I am very eager for the new update. But I guess asking about updates is prohibited here. Same question I asked in two other forums also and the reply was that it will be updated as soon as it is released. You could have said the same way but its okay. No person is same

I apologize for asking something on this forum as I thought that was why this forum exists.

Sorry_/\_

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Well I guess you just don't like this game and so you reacted in such a way for asking a normal question. If not here, where should I ask that when will the new updates be released? I downloaded this game today only and I am very eager for the new update. But I guess asking about updates is prohibited here. Same question I asked in two other forums also and the reply was that it will be updated as soon as it is released. You could have said the same way but its okay. No person is same

I apologize for asking something on this forum as I thought that was why this forum exists.

Sorry_/\_

Just READ the thread and you will understand. I thought I was fairly nice and explained why this question gets the answer that it does. Enjoy the game and wait patiently like everyone has to. The first thing you should do in any thread is READ, your question has probably been asked before, you will also note that at the top of every page there is a pretty good Search facility, make sure to constrain your search to this thread only.

I was not trying to offend, Read the entire OP, then rethink your assertion that I do not like the game. Your "normal question" is by far the most overasked question on the thread, and the one most likely to be met with far more harshly worded responses.

I gave you multiple other places to check and answered you instead of just ignoring this question.

Please enjoy the game as it is a great game that is still being actively developed, make use of the helpful information on the OP to get the most enjoyment out of the currently released Version 0.10 Fix, Use the Change Logs as a road map to make sure you do not miss any content you are interested in, Start with the Walkthrough and when you finish everything detailed there, move on to the Guide, the newest Version has a "State" system and there are branching outcomes, the Guide details this and nearly every other aspect of the game after the walkthrough very well.

There was no need to apologize, just don't get all offended so easily, we are all here to experience this game (and many others).

Cheers!

Reactions: hereto

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Nah, small barbed penis, pain not pleasure, maybe Vera, but i doubt it, she seems more sadist that masochist to me!
Well, based on my experience, Vera still has a lot of potential to be a masochist. I mean, from what it seems the animals have more power over her. The Dog grinding to her, when her arousal is high enough, she let it happen. The reason she seems more sadistic is because Dave let her be more dominant over him. So in the route where she is submissive, Dave took control of the situation and what did Vera did? She let it happen.
We are all Masochists deep inside, its only a matter of someone overpowering us and taking control.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the dog humps vera vera jerks of the horse but vera leaves the cat alone ? no are step sister seem a bit too freaky deaky to let something like a barbed penis stop her from mounting it

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I know it's in the guide but it isn't very specific towards how I get her naked doesn't matter anyway I figured out that u had to have sex with Martha first
Well, based on my experience, Vera still has a lot of potential to be a masochist. I mean, from what it seems the animals have more power over her. The Dog grinding to her, when her arousal is high enough, she let it happen. The reason she seems more sadistic is because Dave let her be more dominant over him. So in the route where she is submissive, Dave took control of the situation and what did Vera did? She let it happen.
We are all Masochists deep inside, its only a matter of someone overpowering us and taking control.
the dog humps vera vera jerks of the horse but vera leaves the cat alone ? no are step sister seem a bit too freaky deaky to let something like a barbed penis stop her from mounting it
Shall we agree to disagree on the finer points and see where the Good Doctor takes us on this wild erotic ride?

Cheers and Happy New Year to all, where did this year go... too much time gaming I guess!!

Oct 6, 2017
How to get the 'Sleep With' option at Night with Martha? On the same day, I've finished the BJ, HJ and sex after bathroom. I've even given her the sleeping pills and fondled with her while sleeping.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How to get the 'Sleep With' option at Night with Martha? On the same day, I've finished the BJ, HJ and sex after bathroom. I've even given her the sleeping pills and fondled with her while sleeping.
Follow the Guide, the link is in the Extras section of the OP.

Cheers

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I did, I actually unlocked Mia without having sex with Martha at night. Was that wrong?
No, but if you do not have the sleep with option, you missed something or you do not have the stats high enough.

Have you done the basement titfuck multiple times?

Another thing I recommend frequently, Read through the change logs, make sure you have seen all of the scenes referenced in Version .03 before trying to get scenes from Ver .04.... wash, rinse, repeat.

Straight from the guide:

Night Sex Duo; At night enter her room (when she is sleeping) and interact with her and select "Sleep with" option. The requirements to unlock this is to have had sex with her, to have given her the sleeping pills and to have had previous interactions at night with her (fondle and tit fuck). Completing this will trigger the event that adds Mia to the manor. (must have the room beneath Martha's unlocked, bring Doyle to unlock the door)

Thanks to @Golem98 for the Guide

Cheers

As ever, Likes are greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Imposingcushion
Oct 6, 2017
No, but if you do not have the sleep with option, you missed something or you do not have the stats high enough.

Have you done the basement titfuck multiple times?

Another thing I recommend frequently, Read through the change logs, make sure you have seen all of the scenes referenced in Version .03 before trying to get scenes from Ver .04.... wash, rinse, repeat.

Straight from the guide:

Night Sex Duo; At night enter her room (when she is sleeping) and interact with her and select "Sleep with" option. The requirements to unlock this is to have had sex with her, to have given her the sleeping pills and to have had previous interactions at night with her (fondle and tit fuck). Completing this will trigger the event that adds Mia to the manor. (must have the room beneath Martha's unlocked, bring Doyle to unlock the door)

Thanks to @Golem98 for the Guide

Cheers

As ever, Likes are greatly appreciated!
I got that option now. I hadn't got the tissue in the bathroom and titfucked. But I have another problem now. I can't trigger that part where Doyle doesn't reply when using the Ring. I believe it's required for Cowboy sex.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I did, I actually unlocked Mia without having sex with Martha at night. Was that wrong?
I think the guide might be imprecise in that particular instance, as i managed to unlock Mia after having sex with Lucile for the 1st time. I have yet to test actually it, but i think having sex for the first time with any of the 3 might work for that.

Reactions: Imposingcushion
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes