4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Then you two didn't meet the pre-requisites for that, keep rising Lucile's and MC's att until you get a promt text about "scissors" when talking to her in the cosplay event, once you have it, go to the attic and search for a tiny sparkle on the bottom left of the map, there you get the knife...

ALWAYS REMEMBER to progress in the game, the events are not thought to be consecutive but consequential.
The attention of Lucile and MC is at the maximum, but anyway I'll start a new game to have more fun :). One question has some way of knowing how much progress I've made in the game.

Reactions: Adrian95

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Bit of a long shot, but I came back to this game recently and it appears I lost or deleted all my old saves. Anyone have a save from the end of 0.8?

Thanks in advance.

Adrian95

Jun 26, 2018
The attention of Lucile and MC is at the maximum, but anyway I'll start a new game to have more fun :). One question has some way of knowing how much progress I've made in the game.
I'm just like you. I've spent all day doing all Lucile's events, but I have not gotten that conversation about scissors, if anyone knows what route to do I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Do anyone know games similar to this. I like this style. I already played Zombie Life, Zombie Retreat, Urban Demons, and Town of Passion that are similar. It doesn't need to have incest, and I prefer RPG maker rather than menu based actions like renpy.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Then you two didn't meet the pre-requisites for that, keep rising Lucile's and MC's att until you get a promt text about "scissors" when talking to her in the cosplay event, once you have it, go to the attic and search for a tiny sparkle on the bottom left of the map, there you get the knife...

ALWAYS REMEMBER to progress in the game, the events are not thought to be consecutive but consequential.
Doc,will the MC fuck Velvet and Jules too or only the house?

Adrian95

Jun 26, 2018
Nobody has spoken of the knife, not even the one who made the guide, we have done something wrong xDD or no one has unlocked it, but I have the maximum points in everything and I have repeated all the events of the day with lucile,and there is no way

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Nobody has spoken of the knife, not even the one who made the guide, we have done something wrong xDD or no one has unlocked it, but I have the maximum points in everything and I have repeated all the events of the day with lucile,and there is no way
I really don't like step by steps, but:

>Have 35 Dep.
>Select "Misty"
>Select "Top"
>Select "Original"
>If you followed the previous steps, MC will say something about making the outfit "skimpier"
>Go to attic
>Interact with shiny thing (That's the knife) (left from yellow box)
>Go back to Lucile Cosplay Event (Next day if you already did it that day).
>MC will say to Lucile that he has something to make the outfit skimpier.
>Profit!

Optional steps:
>Git Gud
>fap fap fap fap...
>Give me moneys for drugs and hookers...
>Do not subscribe to pewdipie nor T-Series...
>Have a beautiful day!.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Pretty cool game, but it would be alot better if the bestiality part was avoidable.
Sitting there watching it, no way to skip or avoid pissed me off.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Pretty cool game, but it would be alot better if the bestiality part was avoidable.
Sitting there watching it, no way to skip or avoid pissed me off.
When you first launch the game you'll be asked on whether or not you want to view bestiality, in order to preserve your current save you can turn off bestiality by going to sleep and getting out of bed (when asked on whether or not to get up or to continue sleeping) then use the chair in your room. You'll enter a room with candles and a fireplace (gallery - for the scenes that don't repeat), in the center you'll find a teddy bear use it to disable beasty.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes