4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
When you first launch the game you'll be asked on whether or not you want to view bestiality, in order to preserve your current save you can turn off bestiality by going to sleep and getting out of bed (when asked on whether or not to get up or to continue sleeping) then use the chair in your room. You'll enter a room with candles and a fireplace (gallery - for the scenes that don't repeat), in the center you'll find a teddy bear use it to disable beasty.
Dam i feel dumb now. I usually skip alot of starting stuff as soon as i can, my bad and thanks.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I've updated the guide to include information on how to get the knife so people in the future wont run into the same problem as you guys, sorry for the confusion.
Thank you @Golem98

Man, i say it again, you are the best...The David boy,the dog/Mom, The girls in the house...his personalities...have so many possibilities...We wait for more in the next update...you are GENIUSSSSS ^^ Love from Brazil
Another Brazilian and us, I consider Oseo Bones my father (of course I'm kidding) the guy is very myth

Reactions: Golem98

thijl200

Jan 30, 2019
Update 0.051! Patreon Release.
May 10 at 4:21pm
Well lads. Here it is, All major (and game-braking) bugs and glitches from 0.05 are now fixed. There might be some smaller bugs somewhere, but nothing terrible, if they appear, they will be dealt with for the next build.
Saves from 0.05 will works just fine with this build, I would just recommend to sleep until morning to "clean" the system.

"BT: The Manor" (0.051)

So, here is the mini-changelog for this bugfix:

0.051:

FIXES:
  • FIXED: Lucile Pantry Event - (You can now, skip the intro and not get stuck in this event).
  • FIXED: Martha Boob-Grope Event - (No more butt-boob-stuck-can't-see-shit-bug... Also fixed the Vera HJ "guest" animation thingy).
  • FIXED: Martha Night Event - (No more Lucile "Guest" graphic, I hope).
NEW:
  • "My Mind" - New gallery where you can replay SPECIAL scenes and check out some art that does not repeat in the game. Also, in the future I will be adding sketches and not used material to the room.
does anyone have the RPGVXAce rtp link you need to launch it?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
does anyone have the RPGVXAce rtp link you need to launch it?
The link is in the OP next to "Guide" and "Walkthrough"
You'll see "VX ACE RTP" Click on it. It will send you to another page.
Scroll a little bit down that page until you see a blue box with "download now".

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So is Martha willingly giving BJ to dog, or its more that shes trapped and has no choice, (like tit job)? I dont want it if shes doing it willingly, but dont mind to see it, if its more like TJ. Thanks.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
So is Martha willingly giving BJ to dog, or its more that shes trapped and has no choice, (like tit job)? I dont want it if shes doing it willingly, but dont mind to see it, if its more like TJ. Thanks.
It's the same exact situation like the DogXtitfuck. Just a BJ variation of that scene. So trapped and no choice.

Reactions: Danyboy
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes