4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
can someone give the save before martha give the blowjob for the dog?
cuz i have been trying to get that scene but she dont want to go!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Go to the post directly under my guide (guide is linked in OP/#1 post) and you'll find some artwork there, it'll give you an idea of some of the artwork in game but I must warn you that the game's artwork has become more polished and has smoother animations than what that post contains.
If you mean those 8 pictures in the first post I already saw then before and while playing the game

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How to find Hidden scene....
What Hiddens scene ? Could you be more specific ?
can someone give the save before martha give the blowjob for the dog?
cuz i have been trying to get that scene but she dont want to go!
The Martha dog BJ scene is a variation of the titfuck scene. If you already did the titfuck scene witht he dog it won't trigger again and will just be added as an option in the fantasy room.
It's basically a "what if the dog went for a BJ instead of a titfuck"

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
How is the Bone-O-Meter of the next version (0.12)?

I do not know if they are my imaginations but the images of the scenes of the v0.11 look better.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Wake up in the morning and waste time with the bed (1 use), run downstairs and wait 1 time with the chair, go to her room and she should be there. Always works!
Thanks I spent more time than a care to omit trying to figure out how to start the cosplay scenes.

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
if the sex morning with martha can repeated (aka bug) just like night sex must be awesome doc!
and change the text too, because not the first sex anymore.

Parkourtraicer

Feb 6, 2019
Does anybody know if it is possible to change the sleeping pills back to the normal pills, since David himself suggests it during an ‘act’?
If so pleaso do let me know how, cannot find anything to replace them.

Reactions: ABDOOL

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
Does anybody know if it is possible to change the sleeping pills back to the normal pills, since David himself suggests it during an ‘act’?
If so pleaso do let me know how, cannot find anything to replace them.
can you give me spoilers in private which scene or what line
pls doc i need my horny pill

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes