4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Peeweeugauga

Jul 18, 2018
Man its already feb 6 and we still dont have even a single new or anything
with each update im losing the initial faith that i had when i started supporting Docs patreon

well guys what similar game you would recommend me?

Reactions: Freeway88

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
with each update im losing the initial faith that i had when i started supporting Docs patreon

My dude, what do you mean? the game was updated like 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

There a lot of games even better than mine. Out of the top of my skull I could say:

-Zombie's wife
-Slammertime Sega
-Turban Diamonds
-Milky Sea Tea
-Mythic Minor
-Drown of Potion

I will give it another thought, I'm sure I forgot a lot of other great games.

About the first half of your comment (and in a serious note): It's alright my dude, people should be free to put their money where ever they want, I just would ask of you (and anyone with a couple extra bucks) to go and support one of the great creators out there, and keep the indie industry alive for a little longer.

samanosukexlr

Jul 5, 2017
My dude, what do you mean? the game was updated like 2 weeks ago.
Doc said to patrons there would be 3 updates fast updates:
  • 0.11 ----- 10th - 15th January
  • 0.12 ----- 25th - 30th January
  • 0.13 ----- 10th - 15th February

So far nothing on his end thats why a lot of patrons are loosing faith.

Reactions: GuntzHR

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Doc said to patrons there would be 3 updates fast updates:
  • 0.11 ----- 10th - 15th January
  • 0.12 ----- 25th - 30th January
  • 0.13 ----- 10th - 15th February

So far nothing on his end thats why a lot of patrons are loosing faith.
I get it man, so far the dates have been missed by some margin. But the thing I don't get is the exclusion of the rest of the info around those dates. Don't get me wrong my dude, I'm not trying to be an arsehole about it or calling just you out on it, I keep seeing it happen over and over in many different threads. All of the info should be taken in to account, so incase you missed it:
Now, I will give you *APPROXIMATE DATES* for each of the 3 updates (And I REALLY want to remark the "Approximate" word here. This is what I WANT, and what I will surely TRY to accomplish. But it does not mean that it is what it will actually happen. But I will do my best to make it happen.):

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
There a lot of games even better than mine. Out of the top of my skull I could say:

-Zombie's wife
-Slammertime Sega
-Turban Diamonds
-Milky Sea Tea
-Mythic Minor<----- unless this is a game I have not heard of I believe you meant mythic manor
Minor:sick: hopefully not lol
-Drown of Potion

HVSS

Oct 6, 2018
I'm assuming you don't really check your messages so i'll ask here ; do you need someone to proofread your game ? I already started (kind of) but i don't want to go any further in case someone else is already working on that.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017

-Zombie's wife
-Slammertime Sega
-Turban Diamonds
-Milky Sea Tea
-Mythic Minor
-Drown of Potion
So I could decipher two of these games (Mythic Manor and Summertime Saga), which I am indeed following already. Anyone have the actual names of these other games?

Considering a good content dev like Bones suggests them, I'm pretty interested (especially since Summertime Saga is one of my favs).

Peeweeugauga

Jul 18, 2018
Delays incoming:

Heyo!.

First of all: by now it should be obvious that the (APPROXIMATE!!) dates for the "trinity" of releases are kinda off the table... BUT! I still plan to give you 3 more updates before mid March (that is 0.12; 0.13; 0.14) So you still will be getting 4 updates in a 2 months range. So that means I'm still on my own private little schedule. Now...
IMPORTANT!: THE NEXT WILL BE A CONTENT SPOILER, SO IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT UPDATE WITH VIRGIN EYES JUST AVOID READING IT:

As some of you may know (if you checked the Trello page)the scenes planned for 0.12 were the Christmas special (at least 4 non-animated scenes) and the Jules and Velvet Pt.2 (which had planned within 2 or 3 animated scenes).
Now, the thing is this, I've been working on J&V event for a while... and I reached a point where something felt odd...
I was aiming for a resolution to the whole "diamonds" thingy, but I really can't do that with only 3 scenes, so I thought about adding a part 3 to the event, which will involve at least 2 more scenes. So, I spent a couple of days hitting my head on the table thinking on what to do...
On one hand, this whole J&V event started as a old high tier patreon comission, and I HAVE to kinda stay true to what that Patreon wanted, and at the same time, I want to give the whole event a actual progression and resolution(Just for you to know, part 2 was going to involve some soft scenes like BJ and TJ (One of "culture" the other not), But I want to add actual penetration action too, to give an actual ending to it)...
So, in order to do that I thought about the Part 3, but I don't want to keep part 2 and 3 separated, because it will feel really bad progression-wise, I want a consecutive event, I want that "part 2" and "part 3" play in the same night... because I want the player to "chose" something in the event (that I won't spoil further). BUT, I can't add that many scenes in one update if I still want to release 2 more before mi March. I'm just not fast enough :(

So, long story short, I decided a little change of plans which is what follows:

For 0.12 (That I plan to release in like a week APPROXIMATELY): I will implement the Christmas event, and another animated scene (And I will let the +10$ patreon to chose with which character in a poll I will post after this), but not the J&V event, because...

For 0.13 (That I want to release before this month's end) I will implement J&V Part2 and Part3 (Which will be actuallly called "Final Act", but with all the extra scenes I have planned and give the event and actual good resolution that ends up in actual sex. (without skipping what the comission wanted).

NOW... I will update th trello page to reflect this changes, and also the bone-o-meter (that I simply forgot to change, silly me). In a coulpe of hours I will post a poll for +10$ patreons to chose the other animated scene for 0.12.

And as always, for further information about the game and/or if you simple want to chat directly with me, please join the discord server ( ) if you are not there already. And remember to link you discord account on patreon so you get the special patreon rol to access tha patreon channels.
See ya later, alligator!.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So I could decipher two of these games (Mythic Manor and Summertime Saga), which I am indeed following already. Anyone have the actual names of these other games?

Considering a good content dev like Bones suggests them, I'm pretty interested (especially since Summertime Saga is one of my favs).
-Zombie's wife (Zombie's Life) Great game.
-Slammertime Sega (Summertime Saga) I don't follow it as recent, but people say is really good.
-Turban Diamonds (Urban Demons) I played it for a few updates, But I haven't in a long time, It was good then, I hope is still good now.
-Milky Sea Tea (Milfy City) Form ICSTOR, nuff said.
-Mythic Minor (Mythic Manor) Never played it, but I hear only good things about it.
-Drown of Potion (Town of Passion) Great game, haven't played it in a while sadly... but the dev is a great guy.

Now, I'm not saying to go and pledge to them without trying it out first, always check the mercancy before paying...
(Though many hookers don't agree with me on that...)

EDIT:
Also...

-Dark Neighbourhood - (Funny and sexy game, there a few weird stuff, but it only makes it better.)
-Dandy Boy Adventures - (great game in a early 90's set up... also the dudes made their own engine, woth a try)
-Insexual Awakening - (Just try it)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
-Slammertime Sega (Summertime Saga) I don't follow it as recent, but people say is really good.
-Turban Diamonds (Urban Demons) I played it for a few updates, But I haven't in a long time, It was good then, I hope is still good now.
-Mythic Minor (Mythic Manor) Never played it, but I hear only good things about it.
-Drown of Potion (Town of Passion) Great game, haven't played it in a while sadly... but the dev is a great guy.

Now, I'm not saying to go and pledge to them without trying it out first, always check the mercancy before paying...

EDIT:
Also...

-Dark Neighbourhood - (Funny and sexy game, there a few weird stuff, but it only makes it better.)
-Dandy Boy Adventures - (great game in a early 90's set up... also the dudes made their own engine, woth a try)
Urban demons has gone downhill. Actually downhill might be a understatement, landslide would be more fitting.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Happy about the change. I would have been a bit dissapointed if Jules and Velvet didn't have any penetration scenes.
So good decision Dr Bones.
And some culture is always appreciated :p
If i might add "Zombie's retreat" to the list.
It's made by the same guy that's making Town of passion and it's very similar to "Zombie's life".

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017

EDIT:
Also...

Haha appreciate the clarifications. Will say that Summertime Saga, Milfy City, Mythic manor and Town of Passion are great. I've been giving all my watched games a hiatus (until 12/2019) for content to catch up though.

Will have to give the others a go though.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

EDIT:
Also...

I recognize some by name, but the one's I've played have been:

A Zombie's Life: It's awesome, although it's been a while since I played it. I need to finish it, tho. Probably will pick it up in a couple of days. (y)

Insexual Awakening: This one is awesome too! Downloaded the most recent update of it like 2 days ago but haven't tried it yet. Still, it's a pretty good game and so far I've loved it!

And while not necessarily a recommendation cause I only played it like 20 min. without advancing much, "Snow Daze" is at the very least worth mentioning as an incest game that looks promising.
Grabbed it on Steam when it launched just because I enjoyed what I played and saw it as a great way to support the game, but just like 90% of the stuff that I buy in there is just gathering dust. Gonna have to make a schedule of H-Playing hours cause Monster Hunter World is a destroyer of my free time :LOL:

Reactions: Oseo Bones

wowguy2000

Feb 8, 2019
What version of the song "I'm getting sentimental over you" did the developer use? I somehow can't find it online.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017

EDIT:
Also...

Don't be too hard on yourself. You are pretty unique with your fine art, distinguished style and fun humor.

And as good, old "I' just wanna bone my hot mom"-games go, I'd like to expand your list pointing out the following candidates:

-) "The Visit" a Visual Novel, very much like the infamous "Dreams of Desire"

-) "Dreams of Desire" (completed) is a fun VN, that lost some of it's glamour in it's later development. But still a very nice classic. Don't forget to download it's stand-alone Christmas-Extra!

-) "The Twist" realtime 3D-Rendering... Lots of content. Kudos to the developer for this one. Less kudos for the timid "Step-mom" approach with no option to make it more "family-friendly".

-) "Man Of The House" Very cool game. Requires a patch. Tons of content, and comes with about 100 translations. Very nice and smart developer Faerin. Keep an eye out for this guy!

-) "Lust Epidemic" A highly professional RPG from the notorious 3D-Artist NLT. Patch required.

-) "The Gift: Reloaded" if you are into mind control and corruption, then this one has decent 3D-Art, and truckloads of content. It's only a bit too harsh for my taste.

-) Speaking of "harsh": All ICSTOR games fall into that category. If you don't mind playing an abysmally vile character... ICSTOR's CGI is good, and his animations are second to none, but you surely have to be a highly skilled wanker to jerk around all the rape and blackmail.

-) "Behind the Dune" An actually completed flash game from a French artist, with a great fan base that keeps developing it further. The art is stunningly stylish (well... it's French), and it even has some actual game play. Highly recommended!

Talking about high level art: Take a look at the abandoned "CougarX" from Taboolicious. Really no content to talk about, except for the truly marvelous art (outside scenes and a wonderfully animated clip). The same artist is working hard on "Almastriga" right now. No motherly action yet, but much more game content, and again: Taboolicious is hands down one of the finest and most creative 2D-artists with a MILF proclivity out there.

Hope I could help you all a little bit navigating through the confusing but fun world of adult gaming!

Crispyking

kilo310

Jun 23, 2017
"The Twist" (main character has face like rat - head ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, yeah it s also my pov, but it's true, look at him)
"Man Of The House" - look on this page

all modeles is typical... Idk but its realy (n)
I think great and quallity products, also we have:
-Bones' Tales (no words, its awesome(y)(y)(y):unsure:(y)(y)(y), but Oseo pls add preggnancy for Martha and other characters)
-Dual Family (developer is great pidor, and lazy mudak, but game have a charm. Perhaps is abadoned.)
-Zombie's Life (realy interesting project, but developer abadoned this game, and this typical situation for Nergal, he can't complete any game)
-Urban Demons (realy interesting project, but developer abadoned this game, and this typical situation for Nergal, he can't complete any game)
-Summertime Saga - good
(copy - paste) -Dark Neighbourhood - (Funny and sexy game, there a few weird stuff, but it only makes it better.)

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes