4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Awesome game! Just wish you could skip dialague if you have seen it already and mini games. Also wish you could see the amount of guilt,lust etc you need to unlock a scene.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Cool game mah dude, although personally I kinda wish you went a bit more of a focused route, either by X basing an update on X character or Z activity (stuff like the record player seems to still not be implemented despite being many versions old for example) before adding too much new stuff. I'm not a patreon though, so you do you and whatever works for your patreons. I'll probably wait 5-6 versions before returning, nothing personal, it's the usual increments I take to make sure I get to try a decent amount of new content.
Side note: Just spitballing here, if you already got that new PC, why not use that money to hire some help or save up for that office, you can always change the goals (from my understanding). Of course you may already be doin' that, but I can't see your posts, so just a thought. Invest 'n expand, you know how it is.
Cheers.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Cool game mah dude, although personally I kinda wish you went a bit more of a focused route, either by X basing an update on X character or Z activity (stuff like the record player seems to still not be implemented despite being many versions old for example) before adding too much new stuff. I'm not a patreon though, so you do you and whatever works for your patreons. I'll probably wait 5-6 versions before returning, nothing personal, it's the usual increments I take to make sure I get to try a decent amount of new content.
Side note: Just spitballing here, if you already got that new PC, why not use that money to hire some help or save up for that office, you can always change the goals (from my understanding). Of course you may already be doin' that, but I can't see your posts, so just a thought. Invest 'n expand, you know how it is.
Cheers.
Hey! thanks for the feedback. I'm already "working" on that office space, making one of my rooms a comfortable study space...
About the hired help, for now I prefer to work alone, until I can afford a well paid help. I'm one of those people who have problems working with others, so I would prefer to pay someone enough money to make them do what I want, no questionz asked, without the fear of they quitting because they don't make enough money to cope with my bullshit... :)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Well I think it depends on what you want help with, art and animation is always a bit on the expensive side I imagine. Especially when you need someone who need training to copy a specific artstyle. Coding might be cheaper. Now I'm not in the "culture" business, but a mistake I've seen made time and time again, is... No contract. You can pay a dude 10k and they may still run, either because like that ex who apparently "deserved better" or because, "hey, 10k and I'm bored now". Now in my country you can print out a standard, legal binding one from the internet. Yeah yeah, I know, boring legal bullshit is not why anyone of us is here, but I figured I would throw you that one. Take it or leave it. Also don't paint your office neon green it's not a relaxing color. ;)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
(stuff like the record player seems to still not be implemented despite being many versions old for example)
I totally forgot about the record player! Honestly I'm kinda curious about it's implementation.

Maybe we'll get some hypnosis/Pavlovian response with the music? Perhaps make the member's of the family to express themselves openly with each other as they do with the MC? :devilish: Getting flashbacks to the little bit of "Snow Daze" I played haha

If I could suggest some more content to see it probably would be pregnancy and/or futa at some point but that's just my batch of fetishes talking haha so no hard feelings if you don't have plans for any of those, Bones :giggle:

So far I've really enjoyed what the game has to offer since v0.08 (when I first tried it) and I'm really excited for the 0.12 update! Keep up the good work, buddy! (y)

fluffybuttt

Feb 7, 2019
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES CURRENT VERSION: 0.11
USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE. SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE NO PROBLEMS
NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN:

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!

(You need two saves to view all scenes, the linked post gives the necessary information - these save files only have content up to 0.10 unlocked)
Hey so, I'm a lil stuck... I can't seem to trigger the Merchants scenes. I spoke to her in the morning and at night in the library, there's no sparkle on the shelves... any advice?

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hey so, I'm a lil stuck... I can't seem to trigger the Merchants scenes. I spoke to her in the morning and at night in the library, there's no sparkle on the shelves... any advice?
Have you tried to mess with Martha in her bedroom when you wake up at night?

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Is it safe to cheat this game by changing Martha, Vera and Lucile's stats to say 100, or would I miss out on something by doing that?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Have you purchased the sleeping pills from her? You'll also likely need to have made night time interactions with Martha in order to unlock her scenes. Also keep in mind that your character may need more points.

Is it safe to cheat this game by changing Martha, Vera and Lucile's stats to say 100, or would I miss out on something by doing that?
You wont miss anything by doing this.

Reactions: lucas69

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do you correctly change them though because that just causes my game to crash within 3 seconds :unsure:
Either by using a RPGMaker Save Editor or if you've progressed enough, everytime the character wakes up, before exiting his room it will give the option to "Spend the day..." and you choose with whom you do it, increasing their stats. Of course, it's a bit time consuming.

If you need a save editor, either go for an online one such as (although by default it doesn't show the names of the values unless you add the required "Items.rvdata2" file) or download and open your file. Just be sure to backup your original save in case you want a clean file.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
anyone got a full save?
I haven't had the time to play 0.11 but I believe I got everything on 0.10. For 0.11 you should build up the stats of Mia, cause I'm pretty sure that the rest of the characters have enough points to experience the latest changes of the current version.

Reactions: Romeo and allintine
Sep 6, 2018
how do I do I get the sex scene with the mom? I have seen the tittiefuck scene, the dog scene, the group scene ass or tits, and the hj scene in the morning after the yoga assjob scene, Yet I havent got to see the sex scene with the mom, after all, I have got the latest version vo.11 of the game, also how do i have sex with vera too? I did everything right with her like the footjob scene at night, hj bathroom scene (after her dog sex scene), the library scene, and both of the horse scene with vera (the touch scene n hj scene) n now I have made them all max out alredy but I cant seem to find the mom sex scene or vera sex scene which is a let down pls answer

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes