4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
It's the same exact situation like the DogXtitfuck. Just a BJ variation of that scene. So trapped and no choice.
Well thanks. I hope Martha/beasty scens(if there will be)all stay like this. I wouldnt really like her to became ''beasty slut"" like Vera. With her arousal system it at least make sense, but not w Martha.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
i tried everything but i can't make it work, please help
Please specify what your problem is so we can help you.

What is the maximum point that girls have in this version?
trust arousal etc
If I remember correctly all girls have a 70 point max while Mia has a 20 point max. You may use the journal to keep track of the points that all girls (and yourself) have. By using "Spend day with..." when prompted as you attempt to leave your room each morning you'll be able to increase the points with any character by 5, if you attempt to increase their points this way and you've already reached the selected characters point cap you'll be notified that they've reached their limit and they won't gain anymore points.

Can u port this to android
I don't think that there will be an android port, many people have asked and it hasn't happened yet.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
If I remember correctly all girls have a 70 point max while Mia has a 20 point max. You may use the journal to keep track of the points that all girls (and yourself) have. By using "Spend day with..." when prompted as you attempt to leave your room each morning you'll be able to increase the points with any character by 5, if you attempt to increase their points this way and you've already reached the selected characters point cap you'll be notified that they've reached their limit and they won't gain anymore points.
Mia's cap went to 25 in the latest update. ;)
What is the maximum point that girls have in this version?
trust arousal etc
Pro tip for future updates: you can check the changelog that comes with the game (in the game files there's a file changelog)
Bones always puts in if the caps are changed.

Reactions: Golem98

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question: is it possible to mix parts of Lucille's two fantasies, like one does with Martha's Yoga clothes?
I've tried some times but can't get it to happen apparently.

Prototype01

Jul 10, 2018
Please specify what your problem is so we can help you.

I don't think that there will be an android port, many people have asked and it hasn't happened yet.
I start the game, the game start but stay with a black screen and then it shut. I tried to install RPGM and the RTP but didn't work

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
0.11 came just 01-22, little more than a week ago.
Don't you think it's a little early to beg yet?
Even though I love Doc, to be fair this is a product of his own making. He did say he would have v0-12 out by now. Even if you preface that with approximate not everyone checks threads, or keeps up close with the project. Some people will just see that and come back on that time and will be like him. It happens.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a .rar or something with the CGs of the game? I just started it and I really don't like the art, I wanna see some of the sex scenes to know if I'm waisting my time with this

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
Is there a .rar or something with the CGs of the game? I just started it and I really don't like the art, I wanna see some of the sex scenes to know if I'm waisting my time with this
All the artwork is made of sections, like the old style paper dolls, so no the only way is to screen cap everything.... and I don't think even the Doc has done that ;)

Reactions: LucasLeels

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I start the game, the game start but stay with a black screen and then it shut. I tried to install RPGM and the RTP but didn't work
Attempt to reinstall the game (delete the game and download it again), also are you on windows? The game only works on windows computers.

Go to the post directly under my guide (guide is linked in OP/#1 post) and you'll find some artwork there, it'll give you an idea of some of the artwork in game but I must warn you that the game's artwork has become more polished and has smoother animations than what that post contains.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes