4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
so just to be clear the Mothers day event and Easter event are still in the works and have not bin implemented and the Jules & Velvet final act is still in the concept stage a simple yes or no or even a go to this page will do ;)
No the 3 holiday events (christmas, easter, mother's day) were already added in v0.12(holiday update).

V0.12.1 (the link that was given in the previous page) adds a new animated scene Martha Blowjob (an extra option in the basement "scare" in the afternoon).

Jules and Velvet final act will probably be in the next update.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
do you guys think the still sex scenes will get animated in the future or left as they are ?
I'd love for them to be animated at one point (Martha's specially, since she's my fave) but I've not checked whether the Doc has shed some light on this matter here or on Discord, so ultimately I don't know but I still hold hope for it at some point.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I'd love for them to be animated at one point (Martha's specially, since she's my fave) but I've not checked whether the Doc has shed some light on this matter here or on Discord, so ultimately I don't know but I still hold hope for it at some point.
would be cool if the events got animated but i hope they get extra scenes like with the Mothers days event instead of morning kisses :whistle: you could give a morning fuck best gift ever but i do understand the good doctor is a one man team and is doing his best but as fans we tend to be selfish

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

freeuse_non

Oct 31, 2017
One of the best games i played on my old pc but now ive bought MacBook... So i was wondering if there was a way to play this on MacOS?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
One of the best games i played on my old pc but now ive bought MacBook... So i was wondering if there was a way to play this on MacOS?
Possibly with windows installed and running under bootcamp, using Parallels or a virtual machine hypervisor. It would require installing windows on your Mac via one of these ways. Even if you do so (I have not and can not guarantee it would work) you may wish to seek someone who has done it.

Cheers!!

maike18

Dec 28, 2017
Its was ok for a 2nd part although the Bj they start to undress then when we go to the scene she is dressed, it was good for a new scene taking the part of the little fail and it a was a nice rework on the other scene.
it is a bug, waiting for bugfix

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well, I updated the thread with the new version (0.12.1) Though I only had the Mega link, if a mod or uploader would be kind enough to mirror it I'll be more than grateful... (my internet is shitty as f).

Do I really need rpgvxace to play?
What you need is the RTP package to play it, not the whole thing... you can find the link to the rtp package in the OP.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Well, I updated the thread with the new version (0.12.1) Though I only had the Mega link, if a mod or uploader would be kind enough to mirror it I'll be more than grateful... (my internet is shitty as f).

What you need is the RTP package to play it, not the whole thing... you can find the link to the rtp package in the OP.
Added more mirrors to OP.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
got the new scene but I can't trigger BJ again, every time I try it again it triggers the old boobjob scene automatically, but in the first time I could choose

EDIT: Nevermind, I was playing the 0.12 by accident

• Haha
Reactions: Moosy

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Oseo Bones I understand that The Manor will not be in need of an incest patch, cause of the sacrafise you had to take, I'm sure many appriciate that a lot. But regarding the new project you will have to start working on. Will this new game perhaps be censored on Patreon, but maybe have a patch on other sites like this site, that uncensores certain things, or will the game completely refrain from these things. ? :)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Oseo Bones I understand that The Manor will not be in need of an incest patch, cause of the sacrafise you had to take, I'm sure many appriciate that a lot. But regarding the new project you will have to start working on. Will this new game perhaps be censored on Patreon, but maybe have a patch on other sites like this site, that uncensores certain things, or will the game completely refrain from these things. ? :)
The second game will NOT break Patreon rules... tho it will play in the limits... It will NOT be a vanilla game, but it will NOT have content that Patreon guidelines state as "fringe".
But it is not a problem for me because, as I already said before, not all my games will have incest and Bestiality (it will play with "interspecies sex" other almost fringe content)... But don't worry, I do have plans for other games like The Manor. I don't want to become the type of developer who uses the same formula over and over again.

I know the second game will not be the type of game most of you like, and that's fine... But well, once the demo is out you can check it out and try for yourselves.

• Love
Reactions: Moosy
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes