4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do I use the clock on his desk all he says is almost interesting, not that interesting maybe in the future help?
Go to sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, stare at it, scene.
First make sure you've a high enough level for both David and Martha (for good measure, max them out at 70) and then get up at night and interact with the clock.

For stuff like this (and how to unlock more events) please check the Guide listed in the OP (you can find it below the "Download" area in the very first post of this thread).

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
You don't write "they" for just 1 person. "He" is the right term in this case. And you can't make "no money" either you earn money or not. I don't want to be rude but you should really invest more time learning proper english. I'm not native either but I've learned everything by myself. Aside from that, you've just wrote exactly the same thing which you've quoted from me. But you've clearly wrote something else before.
for the record, when you "make no money" and you "not making money" are the same thing just worded differently. I'm just saying that they make a total of $0

Reactions: JostonAJ

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
for the record, when you "make no money" and you "not making money" are the same thing just worded differently. I'm just saying that they make a total of $0
Yeah but It just didn't fit in that sentence there in my opinion. By the way, I asked someone today regarding all this matter and he's native and also a teacher. People don't use "they" in that term usually and It's a pretty old thing apparently.

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah but It just didn't fit in that sentence there in my opinion. By the way, I asked someone today regarding all this matter and he's native and also a teacher. People don't use "they" in that term usually and It's a pretty old thing apparently.
I'm also a native speaker, i'm not really sure were you got the idea I'm not, but"they"can be used in any sentence talking about someone because it's a non-gender pronoun for example "Have you seen Alex they left without speaking" is a perfectly acceptable sentence without assuming Alex's gender

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
without assuming Alex's gender
I always find the "gender" thing kinda dumb since there's no such thing as being "misgendered". You either are female or male despite what you decide to do to your body (ie. hormones, surgery,etc).

HOWEVER, you can choose to be called a he/she and it's kinda unreasonable to get mad at someone not using the correct pronouns when it's the 1st time you are meeting them, but if someone already knows you prefer X or Y pronoun and on purpose uses the wrong one I get it BUT it still doesn't have anything to do with gender.

And just as a disclaimer, no, I don't hate gay people or anyone from the LGBT community. I have gay and lesbian friends and I love them for WHO they are. I honestly think they deserve to be treated fairly as human beings and I have no quarrel with any of them but I can't help to chuckle a bit at the "misgendering" thing because it turned into such a joke/meme that I'm sorry, but cannot take seriously as a real matter.

But that's only an opinion, so let's not get crazy with this offtopic talk, please.

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I'm also a native speaker, i'm not really sure were you got the idea I'm not, but"they"can be used in any sentence talking about someone because it's a non-gender pronoun for example "Have you seen Alex they left without speaking" is a perfectly acceptable sentence without assuming Alex's gender
I never said you're not a native. And here is a quote: You can't say that "they" is used to mean one person. "They" is used to replace the word "someone", which relates to a fictitious person and is just a placeholder. However, feminists can't bear the idea that the pronoun "he" is used as an example for both, men and women.

Reactions: impoxo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes