4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
still no news for android port?
fiuhhhh..
An Android port is not being developed as it's not part of the Doc's objectives. For it to happen, it would probably need to be an unofficial port made by someone in the community.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I got the mom characters sleep pills and the paper towel and i went in her room at night time i don't know to have sex with her or how to unlock it.i have her at 70
As a reminder, PLEASE (and I can't stress this enough) check the guide here to check whether or not you have finished all the events available in the game/reached max level with everyone to be able to proceed with (hopefully) no issues.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
again incomplete since it doesn't have all the events added unlocked ingame. Also i did play the game but the problem is thats its such a mess and suffers from some of the most basic mistakes in this games like the dull and tedious grind that ppl would rather just get access to everything.
"Full" save here

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
"they" is "1hole2holeredholebluehole" and the dev had to remov the game or make no money (delete account) because of the rules
You don't write "they" for just 1 person. "He" is the right term in this case. And you can't make "no money" either you earn money or not. I don't want to be rude but you should really invest more time learning proper english. I'm not native either but I've learned everything by myself. Aside from that, you've just wrote exactly the same thing which you've quoted from me. But you've clearly wrote something else before.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
Please make this game movement controllable with mouse,keyboard movements simply don't work for me,i can't be the only one...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
You don't write "they" for just 1 person. "He" is the right term in this case.
"they" is valid English (in reference for '1 person') if the poster who used it:
a. doesn't know the actual gender (or sexual identity) of the "1hole2holeredholebluehole" user.
b. knows that user's gender (or sexual identity) and chooses not to state it.

This is because can be both "third person plural" (refer to multiple people) and "third person singular" (refer to a single person).

Maybe you also "should really invest more time learning proper English" before pulling the contents of someone else's posting apart.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Old saves at least as old as version 0.10 (since I don't have previous builds' saves) are retrocompatible, so there should be no issues on that regard.

As a reminder, PLEASE (and I can't stress this enough) check the guide here to check whether or not you have finished all the events available in the game/reached max level with everyone to be able to proceed with (hopefully) no issues.

Now, in the event of so many people having issues to activate the events added in this update, I decided to download the update to troubleshoot it with my save since there's a lot of people that seem to not have the events trigger properly even AFTER replaying the Halloween event (which you only need to activate again after completion and go directly to sleep, no need to redo all the scenes).

For whatever reason, my save works perfectly (at least with the Christmas one, since I just launched the game). I'll add it to this post for you to check out.

This save starts you at the attic right in front of the gifts required to activate the Christmas event.

I'm playing through all of them right now so I'm unsure if it won't cause an issue/not trigger the other events, so hang on until I test it fully.

EDIT 1: It works with the Mother's Day event with no issues. Checking whether or not it works with the last Event in a bit more.

EDIT 2: It works with the Easter Event too, so officially this savefile provided WORKS for the Holiday Update's events with no issues whatsoever so please feel free to use it.

As a final note... PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF C̦̥̥͓̼̖̣̍̐̌͑̆͑͗͘͟͜͝T̼͉̹̥̠̃͗̾̈́̉̐ͅḦ̨̺̪̰̻̞̺͇́̊͑̇͆͗͞͞Ṷ͙̦͎̋͐̈̍Ḻ̮̼̤̏͗̍͠H̛̳̤̻͈̽͑̎Ü̹̪̆, READ THE GUIDE HERE TO BE ABLE TO TOGGLE SAID EVENTS AND STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS ON HOW TO GET THEM.
Can you upload your Game.rgss3a file? I just tried your save and I am still unable to see the pile of presents or trigger any of the new content and I am following the guide post. I might just have to wait until the saturday update :(

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe you also "should really invest more time learning proper English" before pulling the contents of someone else's posting apart.
I do learn everyday no reason to throw your dirt at me. I also clearly said that I didn't wanted to be rude. I honestly didn't know that yet. But thanks for clarifying me. You also just took only the part where I was wrong... Don't get me wrong but if you want to take part on something get the whole package no just a piece.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I do learn everyday no reason to throw your dirt at me. I also clearly said that I didn't wanted to be rude. I honestly didn't know that yet. But thanks for clarifying me.
But you were being rude to the other poster by the simple fact you decided to correct the wording of their posting, and including a statement that you 'didn't wanted to be rude' doesn't make it not so.

(It's a little like when someone states "I'm not a racist/sexist but...." and then goes on and says something that is racist/sexist.)

So you are also guilty of 'throw your dirt' at them, you should of just commenting on content of 'what' they said instead of commenting on the 'language they used' to say it.

But thanks for clarifying me.
You're welcome, it's good to learn something new every day. :smile:

Reactions: Big Daddy

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can you upload your Game.rgss3a file? I just tried your save and I am still unable to see the pile of presents or trigger any of the new content and I am following the guide post. I might just have to wait until the saturday update :(
That's extremely weird since I downloaded the update from the links available in the OP :unsure: I downloaded it from Zippyshare, if that's a bit relevant.

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
But you were being rude to the other poster by the simple fact you decided to correct the wording of their posting
Dude, I didn't know that and that wasn't rude. I simply thought I was right at that point and my intention was to correct him in a good way and not to be rude. You clearly don't know what rudeness is apparently. And I don't want to discuss with you any more, cause guys like you continue to write until they think they won. Even if its nonsense.

This is for you:

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
I do learn everyday no reason to throw your dirt at me. I also clearly said that I didn't wanted to be rude. I honestly didn't know that yet. But thanks for clarifying me. You also just took only the part where I was wrong... Don't get me wrong but if you want to take part on something get the whole package no just a piece.
Dont worry bro not everyone is perfect, its a good thing that you are trying to learn. Try your best!!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes