4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-26
Release Date: 2019-??-??
Developer: Dr Bones - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12 Holiday Update
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE "PATREON SCANDAL"
AND THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME'S PRODUCTION.
- PLEASE READ!-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
- -
Thanks to Tulllis for sharing the game and @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 64137 View attachment 64138 View attachment 64139 View attachment 64140 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
Sorry to hear about the Patreon cunts good luck in whatever you decide

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Is there a way to make such RPGM games run in full window? This is way too small on a 2560x1600 screen.
if you on windows, hit the windows and the "+" key and you can zoom in. Yea i know it sucks but it works

Reactions: trdx

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I believe Alt + Enter should make it fullscreen
Yes that does work but the only problem is it stretches (Distorts) the images from the game, I haven't found a way around this so if you have, please let me know.

PS: I also have the same problem with the "Borderless Gaming" app.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes that does work but the only problem is it stretches (Distorts) the images from the game, I haven't found a way around this so if you have, please let me know.

PS: I also have the same problem with the "Borderless Gaming" app.

For fullscreen it's F5 if I'm not mistaken. You can check by starting a new game and the good Doc makes an appearance to notify you of this as well as whether or not to leave Beasty ON or OFF (although you can change that later on).

Although if you mean a fullscreen + widescreen then I don't think it can be done natively since the game is in a 4:3 aspect ratio, so it's always gonna have the black bars on the sides.

And if by distort you mean pixelating, that's normal. Most RPGM games are designed to be on a little window by default and F5-ing them always makes them lose a bit of quality. There are exceptions but far and few in between.

Last edited:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
For fullscreen it's F5 if I'm not mistaken. You can check by starting a new game and the good Doc makes an appearance to notify you of this as well as whether or not to leave Beasty ON or OFF (although you can change that later on).

Although if you mean a fullscreen + widescreen then I don't think it can be done natively since the game is in a 4:3 aspect ratio, so it's always gonna have the black bars on the sides.

And if by distort you mean pixelating, that's normal. Most RPGM games are designed to be on a little window by default and F5-ing them always makes them lose a bit of quality. There are exceptions but far and few in between.
Well no by distort I just meant that the images are stretched as in making them wide screen like you mentioned but I have not tried the F5 option so it may work right that way.

Thanks

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
on the Easter event after finding the 3 eggs what should i do with them ?

please answer me :(

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That'll only be possible if someone were to screenshot every bust/CG in-game and edit the little arrow at the very bottom (and text box, if applies), as there's no gallery to see ALL of them.

The only way to watch some events that happen would be to use the chair in the MC's room but that only shows the ones you've unlocked, not every single scene whether you have seen it or not. And the characters busts are a no-go in-game since they're not still images but rather a compilation of layers to represent the changes in eyes, blush, etc.

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Can someone post a save at the start of the new content? For some reason my save isnt displaying the presents in the attic even though I have done the 4 halloween scene events, not sure what I am missing according to the guide it should just be halloween event then you can do christmas event and etc.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
??????? Please can anyone post a fucking save
Chill, dude :unsure:

Check the guide here and go to the bottom of the post to access the savefiles. They're up to the 0.11 version (which is the point since this 0.12 is incomplete as it only adds the events). There you can check the guide again to find how to activate the events.

And if you want a full save with the events completed it won't matter since to see the scenes you still have to replay them as if you were activating them for the first time as they're not viewable via the "Fantasize" option.

ALSO since there's no gallery, you still have to play the game to see the scenes so yeah... a "full save" won't help you see it all in a little gallery room or anything like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LucasLeels

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
That'll only be possible if someone were to screenshot every bust/CG in-game and edit the little arrow at the very bottom (and text box, if applies), as there's no gallery to see ALL of them.

The only way to watch some events that happen would be to use the chair in the MC's room but that only shows the ones you've unlocked, not every single scene whether you have seen it or not. And the characters busts are a no-go in-game since they're not still images but rather a compilation of layers to represent the changes in eyes, blush, etc.
The fantasize room only shows one time events. To see all the game has to offer simply play the game. Utilize the resources found on the OP.

Use the Change Logs to know which content is available in each version. The Walkthrough will hold your hand through the events of Version 0.03 and also help you understand game mechanics and character timings. After Ver 0.03 The Guide maintained by Golem98 takes you up to the current version.

Enjoy and
Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Chill, dude :unsure:

Check the guide here and go to the bottom of the post to access the savefiles. They're up to the 0.11 version (which is the point since this 0.12 is incomplete as it only adds the events). There you can check the guide again to find how to activate the events.

And if you want a full save with the events completed it won't matter since to see the scenes you still have to replay them as if you were activating them for the first time as they're not viewable via the "Fantasize" option.

ALSO since there's no gallery, you still have to play the game to see the scenes so yeah... a "full save" won't help you see it all in a little gallery room or anything like that.
Thanks for answering TrialRagnarok , these noobs are impatient gits who can't read apparently.

ALWAYS read the OP of a game and the last 10 pages before posting questions.

Cheers!!

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Thanks for answering TrialRagnarok , these noobs are impatient gits who can't read apparently.

ALWAYS read the OP of a game and the last 10 pages before posting questions.

Cheers!!
I am having issue starting the new content. Is it just the halloween event that needs to be completed (my stats are already high) or is there more events that need to be met/seen before the new content is accessible? I dont even see the pile of presents in the attic and I've done the 4 halloween scenes twice now. Not sure what I am missing and figured it would be easier to ask for a save at the start of this update instead of trying to troubleshoot my save(s).

Help would be greatly appreciated

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes