4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
Are old save incompatible and because i transfered my old saves to 0.12 and i cant find find the presents or the letter

Highcroft1041

Dec 8, 2017
Just curious, but when will the record player be implemented? I assume that the MC is going to be able to slow dance with his Mom and maybe get a good groping of her body? Maybe make her kneel and suck some cock?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Oseo Bones : Many devs with "fringe" content are moving to a platform at which has none of the stupid restrictions of Patreon. Might be an option at least to keep visibility.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
The graphics drew me in until I saw RPG. I really dislike having to plod my way around a map just to get somewhere.

Just from the header and previews it really needs a spellchecker and proofreader. Call me strange (and I've been called much, much worse) but bad spelling and grammar just detract too much from a game for me.
How can we miss the RPG hate in a thread like this. Seriously guys, if you have to complain about the engine, then don't stick around. If it is such a pity to leave the game because of RPG engine then don't leave it and play it anyways. RPG has got some old school fashion IMHO ahah

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Oseo Bones : Many devs with "fringe" content are moving to a platform at which has none of the stupid restrictions of Patreon. Might be an option at least to keep visibility.
If this is true then this should be posted as a stand out topic on F95's main page with the rest of the categories! Get developers attention, and players!

Ricckz

Jun 4, 2017
The cat is not there. I also had a rgss3a not rgss2a file.

Any Idea what could have been wrong?

Here you go:
Instructions are pretty simple, extract the game assets with the RPGMaker Decrypter made by Filo. If you don't have it already I added it in the folder. Run it, Click File, Open File, Game.rgss2a in the BT:TM Folder, Tools, Extract All Files. Wait until it's done, should create a new folder in it's location called Extract, drag the contents of that folder into the same folder as BT:TM, Delete the Game.rgss2a file. Drag the file from my folder Map007.rvdata2 into the DATA folder. Load up the game and in the earliest morning there should be a cat outside your door where the plant is, talk to it.

The cat will ask if you want to cheat, say yes or no. If you say yes it should add an item called DEP_CHEAT into your inventory, go use it and select what you want. I think it was only meant to be used by Bones but eh, saves me the trouble of having to make it myself.

Should work perfectly just let me know if it doesn't and I'll try it with a fresh install.

If you're alright with the name David and starting fresh I've included a starter save with DEP_CHEAT and Beasty ON it's Save07

This is for 0.12 (Holiday Update)

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Hey you guuuys...

Just to clarify: 0.12 (Holiday Update) is NOT the full 0.12. (At least not as I planned). There's one scene missing (Martha New BJ) and the rework for another. That's why it doesn't even have a changelog, I released the "incomplete" version beause people were getting angsty.

I will upload the full thing this Saturday, The version name will be 0.12.1, so people can differenciate the two.
Thanks for the clarification. I wanted to wait for your word before downloading. Ain't no thing though, take your time.

I'm actually a little more interested in seeing your other project demo. Once that takes off I'd assume things will get a little easier on you and ultimately better for us in the long run.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
This has been asked and answered many times. He can not use that platform either due to banking restrictions in his country.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes