4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Like TrialRagnarok, there are really nice people in this community that answer the same questions over and over again. I'd say that we should ignore this lazy faggots, but that won't solve anything unfortunately.
You should do some reading.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I am having issue starting the new content. Is it just the halloween event that needs to be completed (my stats are already high) or is there more events that need to be met/seen before the new content is accessible? I dont even see the pile of presents in the attic and I've done the 4 halloween scenes twice now. Not sure what I am missing and figured it would be easier to ask for a save at the start of this update instead of trying to troubleshoot my save(s).

Help would be greatly appreciated

I am currently waiting for the full release. If you check the Guide linked on the OP, there you should find everything you need to know under the special events section.

Cheers!!

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
I am currently waiting for the full release. If you check the Guide linked on the OP, there you should find everything you need to know under the special events section.

Cheers!!
I am aware of the special events section and according to that (unless I am mistaken), all you need is to complete the halloween event's 4 scenes then end it and you should be able to move on to the christmas event.... which i am unable to. I have tried multiple saves and still the same problem. Maybe I will just wait til the weekend update

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I am aware of the special events section and according to that (unless I am mistaken), all you need is to complete the halloween event's 4 scenes then end it and you should be able to move on to the christmas event.... which i am unable to. I have tried multiple saves and still the same problem. Maybe I will just wait til the weekend update
Have you tried to stay in your room and masturbate all day (spend the day with your self), that sometimes fixes stuck triggers.

Cheers!!

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
Here you go:
Instructions are pretty simple, extract the game assets with the RPGMaker Decrypter made by Filo. If you don't have it already I added it in the folder. Run it, Click File, Open File, Game.rgss2a in the BT:TM Folder, Tools, Extract All Files. Wait until it's done, should create a new folder in it's location called Extract, drag the contents of that folder into the same folder as BT:TM, Delete the Game.rgss2a file. Drag the file from my folder Map007.rvdata2 into the DATA folder. Load up the game and in the earliest morning there should be a cat outside your door where the plant is, talk to it.

The cat will ask if you want to cheat, say yes or no. If you say yes it should add an item called DEP_CHEAT into your inventory, go use it and select what you want. I think it was only meant to be used by Bones but eh, saves me the trouble of having to make it myself.

Should work perfectly just let me know if it doesn't and I'll try it with a fresh install.

If you're alright with the name David and starting fresh I've included a starter save with DEP_CHEAT and Beasty ON it's Save07

This is for 0.12 (Holiday Update)
i cant find the cat
Same problem. Also, I have Game.rgss3a file, not Game.rgss2a.
I'm using the 0.12 version linked in the first post.
The cat is not there. I also had a rgss3a not rgss2a file.

Any Idea what could have been wrong?

My bad fellas I don't know where I messed up along the way but I think I was using mixed files. The link is the same
Download all the Map files and place them into your DATA folder, replace all the old ones of course. Don't forget to delete the Game.rgss3a file after extracting. This time it's a sheep and should work fine during all times of day.
Your folder should look like this View attachment 333073
In game should look like this: View attachment 333074

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Any save files? Reinstalled windows and lost my progress.
I'm doing what the guide says but I can't activate the new events even tho I have all the other scenes unlocked, the envelope or the gifts wont apepar, do old saves not work or something?
is there a proper way to end the Halloween event other than going to bed? cuz i do all 4 scenes and go back to sleep and there are no presents in the attic.
i need help to trigger new content
i followed the guide and even after doing 3 times the haloween event, no presents show up in the attic.

Is there a save with the events already made so i can replay them?
Are old save incompatible and because i transfered my old saves to 0.12 and i cant find find the presents or the letter
Old saves at least as old as version 0.10 (since I don't have previous builds' saves) are retrocompatible, so there should be no issues on that regard.

As a reminder, PLEASE (and I can't stress this enough) check the guide here to check whether or not you have finished all the events available in the game/reached max level with everyone to be able to proceed with (hopefully) no issues.

Now, in the event of so many people having issues to activate the events added in this update, I decided to download the update to troubleshoot it with my save since there's a lot of people that seem to not have the events trigger properly even AFTER replaying the Halloween event (which you only need to activate again after completion and go directly to sleep, no need to redo all the scenes).

For whatever reason, my save works perfectly (at least with the Christmas one, since I just launched the game). I'll add it to this post for you to check out.

This save starts you at the attic right in front of the gifts required to activate the Christmas event.

I'm playing through all of them right now so I'm unsure if it won't cause an issue/not trigger the other events, so hang on until I test it fully.

EDIT 1: It works with the Mother's Day event with no issues. Checking whether or not it works with the last Event in a bit more.

EDIT 2: It works with the Easter Event too, so officially this savefile provided WORKS for the Holiday Update's events with no issues whatsoever so please feel free to use it.

As a final note... PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF C̦̥̥͓̼̖̣̍̐̌͑̆͑͗͘͟͜͝T̼͉̹̥̠̃͗̾̈́̉̐ͅḦ̨̺̪̰̻̞̺͇́̊͑̇͆͗͞͞Ṷ͙̦͎̋͐̈̍Ḻ̮̼̤̏͗̍͠H̛̳̤̻͈̽͑̎Ü̹̪̆, READ THE GUIDE HERE TO BE ABLE TO TOGGLE SAID EVENTS AND STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS ON HOW TO GET THEM.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for answering TrialRagnarok , these noobs are impatient gits who can't read apparently.

ALWAYS read the OP of a game and the last 10 pages before posting questions.

Cheers!!
I agree with this comment. Listen kids R.I.F. Read Is Fundamental.

Edit. I meant Reading Is Fundamental. Sorry my spelling is just mental.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

croPath

May 10, 2017
Chill, dude :unsure:

Check the guide here and go to the bottom of the post to access the savefiles. They're up to the 0.11 version (which is the point since this 0.12 is incomplete as it only adds the events). There you can check the guide again to find how to activate the events.

And if you want a full save with the events completed it won't matter since to see the scenes you still have to replay them as if you were activating them for the first time as they're not viewable via the "Fantasize" option.

ALSO since there's no gallery, you still have to play the game to see the scenes so yeah... a "full save" won't help you see it all in a little gallery room or anything like that.
those saves are not full since they are from an old version

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
those saves are not full since they are from an old version
They are full since the request I was answering was for up to the new content.

Are you aware that there is not a comprehensive gallery and the if you want to see all that this game offers you have to actually play the game, right?

Cheers!!

croPath

May 10, 2017
They are full since the request I was answering was for up to the new content.

Are you aware that there is not a comprehensive gallery and the if you want to see all that this game offers you have to actually play the game, right?

Cheers!!
again incomplete since it doesn't have all the events added unlocked ingame. Also i did play the game but the problem is thats its such a mess and suffers from some of the most basic mistakes in this games like the dull and tedious grind that ppl would rather just get access to everything.

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I got the mom characters sleep pills and the paper towel and i went in her room at night time i don't know to have sex with her or how to unlock it.i have her at 70

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes