4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
Just wondering, since we have a glory hole scene where the sister sucks off the brother may there be in the future a chance that one of the girls end up stuck in a hole in the wall? Just thought that since the robber girl was in a "nice" pinch with a big stallion that the MC will also have the opportunity to do the same with some of the girls (or just the robber)? Since there are not many games that I have seen with this kink, that it be nice to add in. If the Doc don´t have any plans for this I understand, I just thought to ask it cus it might be a nice addition to the game :). Or what is you´r take on this?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Since there are not many games that I have seen with this kink.
Pretty much the majority of female MC hentai games have that specific scene. Same way every western VN need to include foot fetish for some reason.

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
Pretty much the majority of female MC hentai games have that specific scene. Same way every western VN need to include foot fetish for some reason.
Ah true... :/ forgot about that.. seen it in like 3 games that was here on the forum, just thought it be nice for a change that a male mc ran i to it and have fun, then havin a female MC end up stuck and be used in such situation.. and now that you mention it why on earth does western VN have so much foot fetish in there games?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is there any site where we can see the progress (or any info) on his new game ? Or does anyone know how it's going ?

Edit : nvm found it on his discord.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
We're talking about characters who're not real and are found attractive because they're stylized to be as far from reality as possible, so the idea that something like "under age" characters are affecting people to the point of commiting real life crimes of that sort is just dumb. But well, we can't argue with the law even if it's a stretch, otherwise we'll be lumped together with the real criminals and obviously we don't want that haha
Man... I like lolis in games. I also like incest and bestiality in games. But the chance of any of those gaming interests bleeding into my real life is 0%. I just like taboo shit when playing games designed to be sexually stimulating. Why do people gotta judge us for that.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Man... I like lolis in games. I also like incest and bestiality in games. But the chance of any of those gaming interests bleeding into my real life is 0%. I just like taboo shit when playing games designed to be sexually stimulating. Why do people gotta judge us for that.
Well, basically because they cannot make the distinction between reality and fantasy which is ironic since those folks are the ones critizicing us saying WE cannot distinguish them from one another xD

And I agree with you, there's certain fetishes that in real life would be considered reprehensible to say the least but I have no drive or interest in doing any of them. If I have to explain the reason on why, it would be...

Reactions: JackH13

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
I can't replay anything anything in mind palace, it only shows first meeting scenes of each character. How can i see other scenes? If there is a keyboard shortcuts for mind palace i don't know them. Well, can't change character name either, only can add letter to existing default name 'david', can't delete it.

Can you guys help on these things please?

Reactions: JackH13

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I can't replay anything anything in mind palace, it only shows first meeting scenes of each character. How can i see other scenes? If there is a keyboard shortcuts for mind palace i don't know them. Well, can't change character name either, only can add letter to existing default name 'david', can't delete it.

You can only revisit one time scenes/events. Everything else is already repeatable throughout the day

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Like Mazqaz said majority of scenes are replayable in game. Mind palace is just for 1 time events that aren't replayable in game.
There's candles on tables to the north of the mind palace room.
When you've done the one time event the candle will be lit and you can replay the scene from there. (just interact with the lit candle, it will say what scene it is)
There are 10 one time scenes. Merchant boob grope, Merchant tit fuck, Martha dog titfuck, Velvet Horse Tit fuck, and the 6 possible state event scenes.(only 3 state event scenes can be active as with each state event you' ll need to make a choice that leads to 1 of 2 possible scenes)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Anyone know when will have new update?
That question cant be answer to be honest, Dr.Bones is still doing the demo of the new game for what i know (there is no news when it will come out or how is the progress), has for The manor we only can ask that question after the release of the demo or perhaps Doc will make an exeption and do a new update before the release of his demo. This question of updates only Doc can answer and going on discord asking i dont think it will help.

Djora17

Dec 21, 2017
He said that he has been working nonstop but many months have passed and nobody has seen any f****** progress neither the manor or the demo
There are many independent creators who do more elaborate games in less time or having the need of money and honestly this has been one of the weakest and lazziest I've seen recently, of course the is the patreon scandal but we have to admit that it isn't a big problem that has no solution to pause the project for a very long time

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes