4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
i feel the same way you and TrialRagnarok give the chat alot of help and information keep it up man just hope the Dev knows there are people who appreciate and understand how hard hes working to make two game at the same time
I am certain he knows and appreciates those who have his back through all.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
Guys just started and I'm stuck in unlocking the 2nd clothes for yoga, 2nd action in sleeping with mom and still haven't unlock a single easter egg. Can someone put a guide or walk-through on how to unlock them, thanks for the help guys.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Guys just started and I'm stuck in unlocking the 2nd clothes for yoga, 2nd action in sleeping with mom and still haven't unlock a single easter egg. Can someone put a guide or walk-through on how to unlock them, thanks for the help guys.
Go to the first page and click "Guide". There will you find walkthrough how to obtain everything. Be sure to maximize the stats by "spending the day" in the morning to unlock everything at first try.
Not sure for 2nd yoga outfit but look for it after performing certain actions.
The "easter eggs" should appear after you finished the three holiday events.

Tibrisama

Jan 22, 2019
Hello ! I have some trouble in giving Martha the sleeping Pills. The dagger is in my pocket but when i went to the merchant it was impossible to buy a thing or to sell a thing. Did I miss something ?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
This will serve you well:

ALWAYS read the OP (page #1) in any given game thread BEFORE posting any question.

In nearly every game thread you will find a walkthrough or guide (or in the case of this game both)

Use the Change logs as a road map to what scenes exist in each version (especially in this game), complete all scenes in one version before trying to get scenes in the next.

The Walkthrough will give you game mechanics and character timings and take you through the events of Version .03, beyond that use The Guide which is maintained by Golem98.

Questions are great once you make use of the reference materials already available.

When a new version comes out, the Guide will probably lag by a few days, actually try to figure the new stuff out yourself using the knowledge of what has transpired before. To level up quickly after experiencing all a given point level has to offer, use the "Spend the day with" option offered first thing in the morning before exiting your room.

Remember, it is a game, meant to be played, not for cheating your way through. There is no comprehensive "gallery" that will show you all the funtime scenes of the game!

Cheers!!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i feel the same way you and TrialRagnarok give the chat alot of help and information keep it up man just hope the Dev knows there are people who appreciate and understand how hard hes working to make two game at the same time

I do appreciate you guys. What I meant by "not engaging with nay-sayers" was only that, not engage, let them talk shit. Happilly the fanbase grows everyday and I prefer to worry about people who actually like the game, because I'm doing all of this for them (you), Oh! and let's not forget the millions of dolars I'm making.

Wasting spit (or finger movements in this case) with people who just want to shit all over this thread is meaningless and time-consuming. If they get a little to personal let us just leave them to the mods, I mean, there are rules here about that kind of behaviour. Being ignored is the worst thing that can happen to that kind of people, let us just do that, and have a great excahnge with the ones that here to enjoy the content.

Also, if people get angry if I don't relase on late october, well, let them... I said I was "aiming" to that period, you can call my lawyer, I'm covered.

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
Doc, will we finally see Vera having intercourse with horso on ver. 0.13? I'm waiting for that since I played this great game from the beginning!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Doc, will we finally see Vera having intercourse with horso on ver. 0.13? I'm waiting for that since I played this great game from the beginning!
Not on 0.13, you'll have to wait a little longer... remember I'm a fan of progression, and having a horse cock driling into vera right now would be a drastic jump forward.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is it me, or did some of the art for the characters change compared to around 5-6 months ago?
As far as I have noticed only Martha's basement scene has had a change (not how it plays out but the art itself). It's been a while since I played it tho, so I might have missed it.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes