4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I've seen big cats, but not a single domestic cat.
Maybe the reason is because no matter what you do to a cat, you're gonna get scratched sooner or later. I've pet many cats and suddenly they start kicking, biting or scratching. I get it, they want attention but not THAT MUCH attention so by that logic I really can't imagine a domestic cat fucking someone (unless it's magical or some bullshit that makes them be rational or having a personality).

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
what about the poor cat is he not ever gonna get some love :cry:
The last time MC interacted with the cat was not something he wants to repeat, better to catch the damned rodents with a home made trap that fuck with that damned cat again!

Plus I have to agree with RedPillBlues, barbs would suck for the girls. Let the cat stick to pussy pussy!

Cheers!!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Instead of the cat then why not introduce new animals to violate the mom, like a pig those things shoot out sperm like bloody hoses.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Instead of the cat then why not introduce new animals to violate the mom, like a pig those things shoot out sperm like bloody hoses.
Doc would need to expand the stable into a proper farm. I'm all for t it, even if pigs aren't my thing. What I would like to see is a cameo from a pack of wolves, or I guess coyotes.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
what have i done ive open a door that should never bin opened hahaha we have ghosts in this game why not possessed cats
1568983482601.png

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
How can i get the Necronomicon (Book) in the Bibliothek? i don`t know.... to sell it.

what do i have to do before i can get it.. I watched some VoDs and did what they did... i duno... i must be missing something or i missed a patch... duno

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How can i get the Necronomicon (Book) in the Bibliothek? i don`t know.... to sell it.

what do i have to do before i can get it.. I watched some VoDs and did what they did... i duno... i must be missing something or i missed a patch... duno
The book appears in the middle of the night in the library. There will be a sparkly thing in the library.
From what i can remember there wasn't a specific trigger for it you just needed to do all the h scenes that were possible at the time and then it would keep showing up at night in the library.

There must be a scene you haven't done yet.

Edit : The Necro book was put in the game in the 0.061 version so check the changelogs to see if you've done all the scenes that were in the game up until that version.

Last edited:

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
When im in the Mind Palace. Do you guys have the Events (Candle) 4,6,8 already? cause they are not released for my self.

Thanks!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When im in the Mind Palace. Do you guys have the Events (Candle) 4,6,8 already? cause they are not released for my self.

Thanks!
The candles lit depending on what you do. There's a point in the game for every character (besides Mia) where you'll have a dialogue with each and depending on your answers they'll develop a "State". Depending on what "State" they end up with, a scene will play out. As far as I know they won't be interchangeable (so far they aren't) so you'll always miss 3 scenes in the Mind Place. Only way to see them would be to load a save previous to the State conversation and choosing other answers.

Check this post for further doubts about the game, please.

Reactions: lishes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018

The Guide link on the OP should help you greatly, read it through.

Cheers!!

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
I understand that some scenes will be modified to offer several variations of the same scenes. I do not know if I understood, but if so, it would be really cool to be able to enjoy in the mother in the scene of the bed after the shower.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Do u continue development new version ?
if u asking if doc is going to continue the development of the game and future updates yes he will the community will have to be wait a bit more and a new demo of his game is coming.

pdegree122

Sep 8, 2019
I can't seem to get to Martha's State scene. I have Doyle's ring and visited Martha at night, but I don't see him wandering at night, nor do I see Martha in the living room. Are these random events? I am getting the yoga hj/grinding scene and the titjob in the basement. The guide seems to imply that these are unreachable without the state.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I can't seem to get to Martha's State scene. I have Doyle's ring and visited Martha at night, but I don't see him wandering at night, nor do I see Martha in the living room. Are these random events? I am getting the yoga hj/grinding scene and the titjob in the basement. The guide seems to imply that these are unreachable without the state.
The state events were added much later that the basement titjob. Look at and read the Change Logs on the OP, think of them as a road map to when things were added and make sure to complete from oldest version to newest version to reach state system events.

Cheers!!

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes