4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
He said that he has been working nonstop but many months have passed and nobody has seen any f****** progress neither the manor or the demo
There are many independent creators who do more elaborate games in less time or having the need of money and honestly this has been one of the weakest and lazziest I've seen recently, of course the is the patreon scandal but we have to admit that it isn't a big problem that has no solution to pause the project for a very long time
he streamed on picarto a couple days ago and the trello is steadily updating. Things aren't moving as fast now as they were before but they are progressing

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
He said that he has been working nonstop but many months have passed and nobody has seen any f****** progress neither the manor or the demo
There are many independent creators who do more elaborate games in less time or having the need of money and honestly this has been one of the weakest and lazziest I've seen recently, of course the is the patreon scandal but we have to admit that it isn't a big problem that has no solution to pause the project for a very long time
New Member, feel free to read this entire thread.

Please don't come into a very established thread as a N00B and start taking The Good Doctor to the woodshed.

If you had bothered to do some reading you wouldn't be so damned harsh.

Are you a paying customer or a loud freeloader, in either case leave the negativity at the door.

Cheers!!

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
New Member, feel free to read this entire thread.

Please don't come into a very established thread as a N00B and start taking The Good Doctor to the woodshed.

If you had bothered to do some reading you wouldn't be so damned harsh.

Are you a paying customer or a loud freeloader, in either case leave the negativity at the door.

Cheers!!
People who didn't pay for the game are still free to criticize it. In fact, it might even be a better position, since those who pay for a product usually feel the need to defend their purchase (see the rabid and rather delusional fanbase of Star Citizen).

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
People who didn't pay for the game are still free to criticize it. In fact, it might even be a better position, since those who pay for a product usually feel the need to defend their purchase (see the rabid and rather delusional fanbase of Star Citizen).
The criticism was a bit harsh from a N00B. I don't care to see the constant negativity and am not one to ignore it unfortunately.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Oh, so you're just an elitist then?
No, I'm someone who has been in this thread since early on, people come in and start throwing around insults and have no history and do not bother to research to know what they are talking about before making negative comments.

Feel free to have preconceived notions all you want, just don't be surprised when someone corrects those notions.

Cheers!!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Let's not engage in unnecesary fights. There will always be those who prefer to nay-say... this industry has treat them badly, Hell I also has been damaged by untrustworthy creators in the past.

For my part, I know I've never been the most "professional" developer (given my delays and so on) but at the end of the day I think I can pat my self in the back and think I produce a sorta good content.

The only thing I don't like is the unjust comparision with others creators, because I don't considere myself as the worst, nor the best.
I can't produce as fast as a 5 men team, and I think I'm not the slowest 1 man team. I'm more delayed than ever, that's an understatement, but, as I say before, this is just a rough patch... because, as you SHOULD know, I had to make a second game from scratch to keep my Patron alive, and I didn't want just to create a cash-grab, I want a good game.

But yeah, if you want to critize, do it, but I would prefer to take the game in account, and not my person. For the rest, I appreciate the patience and the support.

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Let's not engage in unnecesary fights. There will always be those who prefer to nay-say... this industry has treat them badly, Hell I also has been damaged by untrustworthy creators in the past.

For my part, I know I've never been the most "professional" developer (given my delays and so on) but at the end of the day I think I can pat my self in the back and think I produce a sorta good content.

The only thing I don't like is the unjust comparision with others creators, because I don't considere myself as the worst, nor the best.
I can't produce as fast as a 5 men team, and I think I'm not the slowest 1 man team. I'm more delayed than ever, that's an understatement, but, as I say before, this is just a rough patch... because, as you SHOULD know, I had to make a second game from scratch to keep my Patron alive, and I didn't want just to create a cash-grab, I want a good game.

But yeah, if you want to critize, do it, but I would prefer to take the game in account, and not my person. For the rest, I appreciate the patience and the support.
Our god has spoken.... Any clue or stimated date for the next patch release? we'll see it next year perhaps?
just a clue, doesnt need to be precise, i really enjoy your content, most developers drops their games into the oblivion andcash-grab as much as they can... you are persistant so far! besides the rocks in your way... you are still in the chair

Keep your effort, it is very apreciated

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
I'm aiming for late october
Looking forward to it doc! And dont worry from my part, I know when there are rough patches in life, I trust you do what you can in order to make a game you and all of us can enjoy and from my part pls dont rush to much cus rushing a project can lead to unnecessary bugs and what knots. Have a pleasant weekend!

Reactions: LucasLeels

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i never get +2 and +3 i only get +1 how can i get
Have mod?
Can you elaborate further? I don't really understand what you're refering to. You mean "points" for the characters' attributes (Guilt, Trust, etc.)?

To "farm" them, all you have to do is after waking up, walk to the door that goes to the hallway and a prompt will show up asking whether you want to "Spend the day..." or not. Select "Spend the day..." and select any of the options, each time you do, the character you selected (or yourself if you selected Fapping) will increase the value by +5.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Can you elaborate further? I don't really understand what you're refering to. You mean "points" for the characters' attributes (Guilt, Trust, etc.)?

To "farm" them, all you have to do is after waking up, walk to the door that goes to the hallway and a prompt will show up asking whether you want to "Spend the day..." or not. Select "Spend the day..." and select any of the options, each time you do, the character you selected (or yourself if you selected Fapping) will increase the value by +5.
I REALLY feel like an idiot for not knowing what that function was for.... god damn it, thank ya dude

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
what are you doing man now you have given your critics ammunition to bitch and moan if you can't release on time they don't understand that theres this thing called life and that it has ups and downs and things don't allows go the way we plan all they know is
View attachment 402838
Thanks, I need the help, I think he is getting tired of hearing admonitions from me when he puts a target out there for the haters to hit him over the head with. And you know damned good and well should he miss that date, all hell will break loose, people will act like it is the absolute end of the world. Don't get me wrong, I want to see the next release as much as the next guy, I am just a bit more relaxed about it.

Cheers!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i feel the same way you and TrialRagnarok give the chat alot of help and information keep it up man just hope the Dev knows there are people who appreciate and understand how hard hes working to make two game at the same time

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes