4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
People don't need to spend like 20 min farming the points for all characters. You can just edit the stats using

Just make them all 50 and you're good for all the scenes. Unless you wanna read through all rejection scenes.

go8qnbd6zk

Oct 1, 2019
I've bug with Martha Morning BJ scene when I stop a clock, scene dont play and Martha's model stuck.

I don't care but looking forward next version. Have a good pictures...
Ditto for me too. Any workaround or unstuck trigger short of downloading a working save? TIA!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Ditto for me too. Any workaround or unstuck trigger short of downloading a working save? TIA!
Only official fix for that right now is waiting for the next update... that, or maybe some hacker pirate here fixed it and is willing to share the savefile.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am no wear near finished. but some answers just yes or no. Martha- Yoga scene with poses ( possible sex scene?) ,HJ in bath, Boob/Ass play when help with spices, possible BJ in Basement ( I havent got it yet) and Some night time shenanigans. Lucille- Touching her but to wake her up ( plus 2 extra i havent seen) HJ outside, shower party, Cosplay scenes that play like the yoga scene for martha ( you lick pussy Plus 2 extra options), Massage, Dish Washing, Tasting game Night Time Shenanigans. Vera- Possible Horse scene?, Fucking Dog, Angry Bath HJ in second bathroom, Boob/Ass grab in Study, Possible Night time Shenanigans.
Anything with a question mark is scenes i aint sure exist or are things teased but do not work. I would like you guys just to tell me if Im wasting time doing certain events or is their is some content here. Also tell me if there are extra scenes i havent even mentioned and without spoiling much just tell me the character. Last ly any scenes such as the Martha HJ in bath if that or a similar scene can end up with a addition like a Bj that get unlocked tell me so I know if some scenes should be replayed for extra shit. Thanks

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I am no wear near finished. but some answers just yes or no. Martha- Yoga scene with poses ( possible sex scene?) ,HJ in bath, Boob/Ass play when help with spices, possible BJ in Basement ( I havent got it yet) and Some night time shenanigans. Lucille- Touching her but to wake her up ( plus 2 extra i havent seen) HJ outside, shower party, Cosplay scenes that play like the yoga scene for martha ( you lick pussy Plus 2 extra options), Massage, Dish Washing, Tasting game Night Time Shenanigans. Vera- Possible Horse scene?, Fucking Dog, Angry Bath HJ in second bathroom, Boob/Ass grab in Study, Possible Night time Shenanigans.
Anything with a question mark is scenes i aint sure exist or are things teased but do not work. I would like you guys just to tell me if Im wasting time doing certain events or is their is some content here. Also tell me if there are extra scenes i havent even mentioned and without spoiling much just tell me the character. Last ly any scenes such as the Martha HJ in bath if that or a similar scene can end up with a addition like a Bj that get unlocked tell me so I know if some scenes should be replayed for extra shit. Thanks
The guide has all the answers

https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-12-1-dr-bones.8918/page-144#post-1014580

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Like "Mazqaz" said the guide has all the info on how to get the scenes.
Couple of things though to help you on the way.
The yoga scenes are just 1 pose , no penetration scene (ass dick rub job) where you can change the clothes of Martha in that scene (bikini, yoga clothes and nude.)

The HJ in bath does have a continuation scene after where you get an option after to ask about sex and she'll freak out and run to her room. then you can follow her and have sex. Note that this requires you to have progressed far enough with Martha to unlock.

Just read the guide, keep raising the stats as that will unlock more scenes and then do all the scenes atleast once as some scenes require other scenes completion to unlock.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hi dev i know your working your ass off but will we get your new game and mia update before xmas if the answer is no i promise i wont get my knives and pitchforks out.........probably ;)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
hi dev i know your working your ass off but will we get your new game and mia update before xmas if the answer is no i promise i wont get my knives and pitchforks out.........probably ;)
hi playa... I'm certainly trying to give you all of that before this month ends... I mean, this is my month... if there is a month in the year where skeletons should be more powerful, it is spooktober.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
hi playa... I'm certainly trying to give you all of that before this month ends... I mean, this is my month... if there is a month in the year where skeletons should be more powerful, it is spooktober.
I havent finished current build so could be in game already i had some thoughts on a possible route in the game you can implement with vera. So Vera seems to dominate main character a lot however i think she is secretly submissive. Take the dog scene she wanted to get turned in to the dogs bitch. I would like a possible route where you can make Vera your bitch. If players are like me they will want to experience both routes so there can also be one following the current path. As an added bonus if like me Vera was the one to take your virginity she says you better not have been a virgin (or something along those lines) I would like to be dominating her and drop the line btw I was a virgin and you stole it or something so now imma fuck you real hard. Of course not being a writer all i can give at best is some ideas of things i may wanna see. If this isnt something you want to do that is fine but if it is make it better then mine you know put some of your magic in to it. I would like to see a sequal to the velvet event and maybe make her a full character and she can hide and live somewhere. Maybe the grave has a secret building or something and i equally like the cop some good stuff there.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
part of that is in the game the dev put it in a while back different paths for the characters Vera can stay dominant or you can turn her submissive but theres alot still to be added the other characters got the same thing aswell

Reactions: BadmanBaxter
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes