4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

pdegree122

Sep 8, 2019
The state events were added much later that the basement titjob. Look at and read the Change Logs on the OP, think of them as a road map to when things were added and make sure to complete from oldest version to newest version to reach state system events.

Cheers!!
Thanks for this hint. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am stuck. I have been able to unlock Lucille and Vera's states. From what I've read from the guide, walk-through, and change logs - I think I have done all the events to lead up to the state event for Martha. I feel like I am missing a trigger at this point.

Is there a more up-to-date walkthrough?

pdegree122

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks for this hint. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am stuck. I have been able to unlock Lucille and Vera's states. From what I've read from the guide, walk-through, and change logs - I think I have done all the events to lead up to the state event for Martha. I feel like I am missing a trigger at this point.

Is there a more up-to-date walkthrough?
The state events were added much later that the basement titjob. Look at and read the Change Logs on the OP, think of them as a road map to when things were added and make sure to complete from oldest version to newest version to reach state system events.

Cheers!!
Nevermind. Seems like I was missing the morning scenes with the clock. I had to take the bath after completing that a couple times. Thanks for your help.

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
For a long time the doctor did not go to the forum (((I would like to know his work plans? Only on this forum!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
For a long time the doctor did not go to the forum (((I would like to know his work plans? Only on this forum!
Oh look everybody!, it's xDimax!. I was wondering where you been. I've been missing your uncomprensible writing and your severe scrutiny.

My last post was last week, I don't think that's a "long time". And sadly I don't share"my plans" "only" in this forum... If you want to have first hand information on... things... i recommend you join my discrod server, though I have the feelingI'll end up kicking you out for some unrelated reason.

Eitherway, hope you are doing fine. Best wishes!
XOXOXO

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Oh look everybody!, it's xDimax!. I was wondering were you been. I've been missing your uncomprensible writing and your severe scrutiny.

My last post was last week, I don't think that's a "long time". And sadly I don't share"my plans" "only" in this forum... If you want to have first hand information on... things... i recommend you join my discrod server, though I have the feelingI'll end up kicking you out for some unrelated reason.

XOXOXO
LOL love you bones

Reactions: Oseo Bones

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Oh look everybody!, it's xDimax!. I was wondering were you been. I've been missing your uncomprensible writing and your severe scrutiny.

XOXOXO
That was savage doc

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i have a question good Doctor when your new game releases will you alternate between that game and this one in doing updates so we get one month of the manor and then one month of game we don't know the name of yet now i say one month but before it was like one to two month we got an update for the manor and we got 3 to 4 xXx scenes i am trying to fish for information i appreciate what you have to do in order to make this new game you have to make a new sandbox from scratch
make new character models with some xXx scenes to go with them if ya could give a nugget of info id be happy or if one of the others in chat have some information that be cool too ( sorry for being very wordy )

Last edited:
Reactions: rhitaks

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
so i have a question good Doctor when your new game releases will you alternate between that game and this one in doing updates so we get one month of the manor and then one month of game we don't know the name of yet now i say one month but before it was like one to two month we got an update for the manor and we got 3 to 4 xXx scenes i am trying to fish for information i appreciate what you have to do in order to make this new game you have to make a new sandbox from scratch
make new character models with some xXx scenes to go with them if ya could give a nugget of info id be happy or if one of the others in chat have some information that be cool too ( sorry for being vey wordy )

The secong game's name is "Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt", And the idea is to update each game each 1 and a half month (or 2 months, I'll see how I manage once I start working on both in parallel). I know the last updates for the manor (not counting the Patreon incident) got delayed and my work flow was a little slow due to some burn-out, But I found that working in another different project help me a lot to get my ideas fresh and WANT to work on the first one again... So I want to bet that alternating between one and another will be beneficial to my "developing" speed (and overall sanity).

And, if you are interested... the main work for the second game is done... I'm retouching some art (and adding some new I was trying not to, but the "want" won over the "try not to"). The map is practically done (though I'm currently working on a little sub map for the bathing scenes... (When I said "working on" and not simply "adding" is becuase In this game I'm paralax mapping... if youdon't know what that is, you can google it.. but basicaly I'm phoptoshoping it all.... it takes a little more work but looks prettier and I avoid the old "maps look all the same in RPG MV games" thing). All the sprites are done,and thescenes events for the build are mostly programmed... I just need to add some of the dialogues and triggers... but yeah, The demo is near.

I actually forgot the time it takes to create a game from nothing... but the hard part is done.

EDIT: As you can see i'm very wordy todat myself...

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Oh look everybody!, it's xDimax!. I was wondering where you been. I've been missing your uncomprensible writing and your severe scrutiny.

XOXOXO
I'm not a pervert !!! And I really like your work and train of thought !!! Bad? No good to everyone! I would like to continue reading this work.

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
The secong game's name is "Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt", And the idea is to update each game each 1 and a half month (or 2 months, I'll see how I manage once I start working on both in parallel). I know the last updates for the manor (not counting the Patreon incident) got delayed and my work flow was a little slow due to some burn-out, But I found that working in another different project help me a lot to get my ideas fresh and WANT to work on the first one again... So I want to bet that alternating between one and another will be beneficial to my "developing" speed (and overall sanity).

And, if you are interested... the main work for the second game is done... I'm retouching some art (and adding some new I was trying not to, but the "want" won over the "try not to"). The map is practically done (though I'm currently working on a little sub map for the bathing scenes... (When I said "working on" and not simply "adding" is becuase In this game I'm paralax mapping... if youdon't know what that is, you can google it.. but basicaly I'm phoptoshoping it all.... it takes a little more work but looks prettier and I avoid the old "maps look all the same in RPG MV games" thing). All the sprites are done,and thescenes events for the build are mostly programmed... I just need to add some of the dialogues and triggers... but yeah, The demo is near.

I actually forgot the time it takes to create a game from nothing... but the hard part is done.

EDIT: As you can see i'm very wordy todat myself...
Very exciting news Bones. Good luck with the new game.

Blinkerz

Sep 29, 2019
Saying "uncomprensible" while criticizing the writing of someone else. Oof. Don't take everything to heart, see it as a compliment that people want more of your awesome work. There was a huge hiccup and it got a typical reaction. People need to move on, keep busy, and accept that significant progress in either of these games will take a long time. But you didn't help either, pretending that nothing happened, everything is fine and people are merely trolls and flamers. Be more understanding. Version .11 was tiny, 2 additions to scenes that already existed. 12 was minuscule, a few images slapped together to distract from the heat, no significant content. And that's all you've put out for the entire year of 2019. But as I said, people want more because the game so far has been great so that's a good thing.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Saying "uncomprensible" while criticizing the writing of someone else. Oof. Don't take everything to heart, see it as a compliment that people want more of your awesome work. There was a huge hiccup and it got a typical reaction. People need to move on, keep busy, and accept that significant progress in either of these games will take a long time. But you didn't help either, pretending that nothing happened, everything is fine and people are merely trolls and flamers. Be more understanding. Version .11 was tiny, 2 additions to scenes that already existed. 12 was minuscule, a few images slapped together to distract from the heat, no significant content. And that's all you've put out for the entire year of 2019. But as I said, people want more because the game so far has been great so that's a good thing.
Lets just say that past interactions between the people you seem to be referring to ( as well as others, myself included) have been so heated as to be deleted by mods on more than one occasion.

Also note that the apparently referenced conversation is between two people who are not native english speakers.

That being said the overall gist of your post I and many here agree with. Nearly everyone just loves the game and the art and wants to see more, some are just more patient than others.

Cheers!!

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I'm following the WT and my Diary says I should have 7 Dep Martha Lucile and Vera should all have 4 but my diary says they all have 2 is there a way to fix this or not??

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'm following the WT and my Diary says I should have 7 Dep Martha Lucile and Vera should all have 4 but my diary says they all have 2 is there a way to fix this or not??
I am not quite sure I understand your post, are you saying that the diary is not indicating points correctly?

I would try the "Spend the day with" option irst thing in the morning and the following day, check to see if your points increased by five for the chosen character. If it did not increase, since you seem to be still very near the beginning , delete the entire directory, reinstall the game, and start from the beginning.

If my understanding of your post is incorrect, please post a clarification so someone can attempt to help you.

Cheers!!

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah the WT is an old one.(last updated April last year)
You used to get more points for certain actions but that changed. Best thing is to follow the guide link in the OP.
That one is updated. It's not a play by play but it has all the info you need.
Don't worry. Every day is the same. Girls will be at the same places at the same time every day.
Just go around the house and interact with the girls. (Groping, peeking,)

After you get to 10 for all 4 stats you can use the "spend the day with option" that "somedamnedude" was talkiing about.
That option only show up once you get to 10 with all stats. When you leave your room in the morning the game will ask if you want to spend the day with someone. If you select yes then you choose who and that person stats will increase by 5 i believe.
then go to sleep and repeat until max points and then just follow the guide to see all the scenes.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes