4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im looking forward to the different routes for the characters i think Mia is the only who hasn't got that yet but she was only added recently the next update will be Mia focused we get 2 scenes with her and we get Jules and Velvet final act also the Diary will get new progression art i pursenal like the mom character the most the milf characters are always the best in these games and i hope she gets some love soon

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

SOYJARl

Oct 7, 2019
I love bones tales♥♥♥, it is one of my first favorite games I have it on a list, I like the characters, the art and the development of the game. I hope to see future updates. (excuse my English if it is bad) I speak Spanish.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
im looking forward to the different routes for the characters i think Mia is the only who hasn't got that yet but she was only added recently the next update will be Mia focused we get 2 scenes with her and we get Jules and Velvet final act also the Diary will get new progression art i pursenal like the mom character the most the milf characters are always the best in these games and i hope she gets some love soon
When playing the game. And going to special room in your room it plays like the beginning 3 scenes it needs a rework I think.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
in the special room theres more then 3 scenes to replay and there not really scenes but events you unlock more as you play the game i think SomeDamnedDude made a walkthrough for the game best to follow that to see all the bits and bobs the game has hope this helps

quick edit if you want the walkthrough go to page 1 of this form and it has a link

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
why is it when i leave a comment in chat it goes dead for a couple of days its like a power but

View attachment 420742
My friend, I think you over-estimate your powers....

Try this, when the next release drops, make a comment on this thread and see how well your power holds out, me thinks the new release will be the kryptonite to your power.

Cheers!!
in the special room theres more then 3 scenes to replay and there not really scenes but events you unlock more as you play the game i think SomeDamnedDude made a walkthrough for the game best to follow that to see all the bits and bobs the game has hope this helps

quick edit if you want the walkthrough go to page 1 of this form and it has a link
I have not made a Walkthrough for any game, I do refer people to the walkthrough and the Guide.

I usually recommend that new players Read the entire Walkthrough as it gives info on game mechanics and character timings and completely handholds you from the beginning of the game through the events in Version .03, you should then have enough basic experience in the game to utilize the Guide to finish the game through the current content. I also recommend to use the Change Logs as a road map to make sure you do not miss any content in one version before trying to get content in a later version as you will sometimes not be able to do later content before the previous version is completed. All of these mentioned helpful resources can be found linked on the OP here 1

Cheers!!

Ryushiin

Aug 17, 2018
don#t know if anybody already posted this, but I found a way to get softlocked:
When you trigger the Martha&Dog Event you have to get the Dog.
If you go now to the merchant to give her the Necronomicon, after the scene, the morning is in his seconnd phase if you speak now to the dog, you get to the basement but cannot leave it because Martha is no longer there

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
oh my bad i thought you made the guide its normally you and TrialRagnarok who are the most active on the form must of bin the dev then
Nah fam, that's Golem98 's guide haha

In regards to the walkthrough I didn't really checked since I usually start games from scratch and try to get around. Unless it's some cryptic shit or a bugged scene/quest, mind you.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i keep giving the wrong people credit of Golem98 hard work on the Walkthrough i deeply apologize i feel like im playing wheres waldo with the guys who help out on chat so to cover all my bases
i thank TrialRagnarok and SomeDamnedDude for helping people who ask for help
i thank Golem98 for making a helpful Walkthroughcthat definitely helped me when i first played this game
and of course we all thank the Dev for working hard on two games at once

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
i keep giving the wrong people credit of Golem98 hard work on the Walkthrough i deeply apologize i feel like im playing wheres waldo with the guys who help out on chat so to cover all my bases
i thank Golem98 for making a helpful Walkthroughcthat definitely helped me when i first played this game
Haha no problem friend, I suppose the fact that I go into hibernation in between each update doesn't help me get much spotlight :)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Golem98 wrote and maintains the Guide. The Walkthrough.pdf, last updated on May 4, 2018 was composed entirely by BBShotgun.

It's OK man, as long as the resources help people and cut down on the same question being asked multiple times on the same page I am sure it is all good. I once messaged BBShotgun to inquire if he was going to update the Walkthrough, his reply was an unenthusiastic maybe at some point, it hasn't happened yet but you never know.

As for helping, I appreciate your compliment though I can be spotty and at times a bit of a bastard if the person "asking" seems too entitled in their request. I have always thought that if someone is asking for help it should be done as if the person asked (forum asked ) is in essence doing a favor because they are. Just be nice.

Though this response is to you, it is not about you, I consider you to be nice.

Cheers!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
thanks for the kind words anyone who wants help just needs to ask anyone looking to be an ass ive got not time for and those who have constructive criticism im happy to hear i know ive had criticism in the past but i was civil about it

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
dear bones what happened nn there are updates + news on your work. did you quit the game? it would be a real pity since it is a masterpiece. I wait for positive news you are great

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
dear bones what happened nn there are updates + news on your work. did you quit the game? it would be a real pity since it is a masterpiece. I wait for positive news you are great
From the good Doc, just a couple of days ago.

hi playa... I'm certainly trying to give you all of that before this month ends... I mean, this is my month... if there is a month in the year where skeletons should be more powerful, it is spooktober.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

hicksonbakery

Jan 22, 2019
Remember when patrion wasn't a bitch ass fucktard and the artsists could work properly, freely and not even bothering with the other websites/donations/bank accounts, so we as player were getting monthly updates and releases?
Good old times!

Reactions: Smithe
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes