---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

can anyone upload it
Simply download the game and reinstall overwrite

Cheers!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i have questionnaire for the Dev a set of inquiries ive bin pondering over if one of these can be answered ill be happy

(1) will we see Jules or Velvet after there final act
(2) will the halloween and other events get animated at some point
(3) will we see NTR content with doyle Dad or other characters ( like doyle playing with your family while there sleeping )
(4) wouldn't it be easier to have some of the updates just be additional scenes added to the existing ones
(5) will we get flashback scenes of doyles family he keeps saying his moms jugs where bigger have him prove it

ok thats all my questions i had did this coz i was bored and id like to know the answers i wont feel bad if you can't answer them all just 1 or 2 please ;)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i have questionnaire for the Dev a set of inquiries ive bin pondering over if one of these can be answered ill be happy

(3) will we see NTR content with doyle Dad or other characters ( like doyle playing with your family while there sleeping )
(4) wouldn't it be easier to have some of the updates just be additional scenes added to the existing ones
(5) will we get flashback scenes of doyles family he keeps saying his moms jugs where bigger have him prove it

ok thats all my questions i had did this coz i was bored and id like to know the answers I wont feel bad if you can't answer them all just 1 or 2 please ;)
(1) NO. Jules & Velvet scenes and characters were a comissioned event back when I had the stupid idea of offering event comissions for high tier Patrons. I'm only doing the Final Act because I want to close the narrative arc for those characters. I don't consider those characters mine, even if I name them myself and gave them some of my personal design direction... I don't like them, because they are NOT my babies. (More like bastard children).

(2) Holiday Events are special events, or more like extra content. You can play the whole game without playing those events and the game direction won't change. Think of these like DLCs. So, No, probably won't get animated. At least it is not in my to do list.

(3) I'm adviced by my lawyer to skip this question.

(4) Yes and no.... adding variations to existing scenes is an actual plan I have (like I already did with Martha's basement event), but while adding the new variations I will be also be upgrading the code for that event. Keep in mind that a lot of the old scenes were made back when I was (more) sloppy and generally unexpirienced on RPGM... Now that I got a little better at it, I will be tiding up shit.

(5) Well as a matter of fact: In the future w-... oh, You sly dog! you caught ne monologuing...

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
your lawyer is ok with with the dog fucking but the ghost oh no thats too much i was hoping he could help you sometime like with Vera or you'd find him poking and prodding (wink) at night with the tenants of the manor and if people say they don't like NTR content there could be an option to turn it off like with the bestiality BUT if you don't want NTR stuff in your game i understand i am but a man of culture and the fine arts manly yours

• Haha
Reactions: TinchoSempai

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Having trouble getting the Vera FJ scene - MC keeps running away before she wakes up. Anything else I need to do other than get the master key and go for it or do I just pray to RNG Gods?

Edit: Nvm got it

Last edited:

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Unable to find file
Simply download the game and reinstall overwrite

Cheers!
well its not Simple. i have rip file and i had fixed it without re download just i copied and renamed Cool_Clubjazz_loop to BGM_NIGHT and put it back am fucking genius :cool::cool::cool::cool: my download speed under 130kb/s:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: thank you for your attention :love::love:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

ok thats all my questions i had did this coz i was bored and id like to know the answers i wont feel bad if you can't answer them all just 1 or 2 please ;)
There won't ever be netorase or netorare, netori maybe. Doc's made it clear that hes not interested in that. There's plenty of other games with that shi stuff elsewhere, its practically half of the Japanese market.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Think of him when you masturbate.
Really Golem98 old friend? No offense Doc, boner gone... I don't think of anything beyond the babe and action on the screen.

I mean, honestly, thanks for the art and game but not going to think of you while utilizing your masterpiece.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Golem98

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Hi may i ask cause is a bit confusing here with all of the comments around when aprox is the update to The Manor game?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi may i ask cause is a bit confusing here with all of the comments around when aprox is the update to The Manor game?
That is a question usually met with scorn, you will know it is out when the header at the top of the page changes from :

[RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.12.1] [Dr Bones]
to:
[RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.13] [Dr Bones]

The good doctor has said that he is working on it and it will be out in the not too distant future.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stevelolkard

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
There won't ever be netorase or netorare, netori maybe. Doc's made it clear that hes not interested in that. There's plenty of other games with that shi stuff elsewhere, its practically half of the Japanese market.
not sure what you mean by netorase or netorare i don't know what that is but you are right if its somthing the dev is not interested in then ill ask once and once only opinions are like arseholes we all have one to the japanese thing they are an interesting people and by interesting i mean scary as hell they are into things that just no no no no and noooooo

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes