4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
From his patreon.

Posted on October 11th

Hey peeps!, it's me Dr. B!... What do you mean "who?"... it is me, Oseo, come on, you remember me... Well, I guess it is my fault after all I haven't posted much as of late.
Either way, I'm gonna make this one short. I'm practically done with the 0.01, demo, thingy... for "Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt". It took a lot of time making this one, but you already knew that, and I hope you also knew the reason why... but the good knews is that I decided to release it on Tuesday 15th (October 2019, just in case) For all $10+ Patreons (2 days later for lower tier patreons). I could just release it in like, two days, but I decided to take a little extra to pulish and make sure it goes out without bugs. I was actually thinking of adding extra graphics, but I think it has more than enough for a 0.01. So I'll leave some work for future updates. The intro scenes are done, tested and fully implemented. Almost all NPCs have their introduction scenes ready (which took time... I had to create more than 14 different personalities and dialogue interaction types. But I'm happy with the result). Of course, not everything in the map is implemented, so you'll find some "Not Implemented" signs across the game. (Same as with "The Manor", speaking of which, this demo will have more content than the Manor had on its 0.01, keep that in mind) Well, I don't want to describe the game now, I will make an official description in the Release Post. That's it, talk to you again in 4 days... remember:
"BONES' TALES: SURVIVOR GUILT" RELEASE DATE: 15/10/2019 FOR ALL $10+ PATREONS!!! (17/10/2019 for lower tiers).

It doesn't seem to be released yet though ?
I wonder how long for us dirty peasants

Reactions: Reaver

adulttroll

Apr 28, 2019
so, now onto the manor update? looking forward for that :p especially since Dr. B said, sky is the limit for kinks now that the project is off patreon :) Keep up the good work Dr. Bones

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry if this is a repeat, but anyone else have the problem where Martha doesn't get naked during her BJ? Like she strips down to her underwear beforehand, but during the actual scene she's fully clothed? Just curious if there's a fix or not

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry if this is a repeat, but anyone else have the problem where Martha doesn't get naked during her BJ? Like she strips down to her underwear beforehand, but during the actual scene she's fully clothed? Just curious if there's a fix or not
You need to do the BJ scene twice for the change (her giving the BJ naked) to kick in.
So do the BJ in the basement and then the next day do it again and you should get the naked BJ scene.

Keep in mind she needs to be in the "Passionate state" to get her naked BJ scene.
If she's in the permissive state then she'll never get naked during the scene.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You need to do the BJ scene twice for the change (her giving the BJ naked) to kick in.
So do the BJ in the basement and then the next day do it again and you should get the naked BJ scene.

Keep in mind she needs to be in the "Passionate state" to get her naked BJ scene.
If she's in the permissive state then she'll never get naked during the scene.
For what I remember, the good Doc mentioned that this bug only happens if you have an older save (as in before version 0.12.1). The fix in this case has already been explained by pj13, you need to redo the scene for her to be naked and have her in a "Passionate" state (refer to the guide linked in the OP).

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
For what I remember, the good Doc mentioned that this bug only happens if you have an older save (as in before version 0.12.1). The fix in this case has already been explained by pj13, you need to redo the scene for her to be naked and have her in a "Passionate" state (refer to the guide linked in the OP).
So by redo the scene you mean restart the game?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So is this game basically done or is he doing two at once?
Both at the same time. Survivor's Guilt is the one funded by Patreon. This one had to be removed due to fringe content. You can check that debacle by reading the spoiler below the yellow text in the very first post of this thread.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
no its just that Survivor Guilt will be able to go on patreon where this can't coz of the incest and bestiality we will still get both games but it will take one to two month of work to get the updates out

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes