4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I just restarted... and deleted my saves im thinking it might have been messed up somehow. If it happens on this play through then ill send the save.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

awesome.123123e

Aug 22, 2019
Velvet & Jules Event 1; (Beasty with Horse + Officer Boobs Flash)
I did as stated in the GUIDE, but nothing happened, the event just does not activate. Why?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ive tried searching the forum but i cant find an answer. Are the State Events replayable? and if so then how?
The only replayable part of a state event is the path you picked, the other paths are not relayable, to replay the path you picked, go to sleep after dinner, pick get up instead of going back to sleep and click on the chair in your room to go to the mind place

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ive tried searching the forum but i cant find an answer. Are the State Events replayable? and if so then how?
The only replayable part of a state event is the path you picked, the other paths are not relayable, to replay the path you picked, go to sleep after dinner, pick get up instead of going back to sleep and click on the chair in your room to go to the mind place
Whatever path (state) you choose, you can only replay it in the "Mind Place", as mentioned by Chemmy.

However, if you want to see the other states scenes (or lack thereof) you have to reload a save BEFORE you choose it. For more info on what answers will get you what state check the guide located below the "Downloads" area in the first post of the thread.

Just take in account the "Repressed", "Strict" and "Reluctant" ones don't end up in a scene as they're supposed to be "Bad Ends" of sorts. As of version 0.12.1, only scene that relates to the "State" feature is Martha's Blowjob in the basement. Future versions will have scenes affected by whatever state each character ended up with.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Velvet & Jules Event 1; (Beasty with Horse + Officer Boobs Flash)
I did as stated in the GUIDE, but nothing happened, the event just does not activate. Why?
That's super weird. Can you send me your savefile in either .rar or .zip format to check?

Just a question... By watching Vera with the Horse did you have her at max level (75)? Also it will depend on what she did to the horse. I'm not 100% sure but try either watch or hide on separete days and go to sleep. Also, has the MC (Main Character) already at 75? It's important to level everyone to the max so the scenes will be able to be unlocked without that much hassle.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone give me a save file somewhere half way through please? I seemed to have stuffed something and cannot continue.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes