4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Are you actually confused or just putting on a show for the others?

Either way I really don't give a hoot since the images are probably used as ideas or references and never actually used in-game.

I'm actually confused (and now intrigued) by this... (And I'm also a showman). But I really have no idea what you are talking about, and would really appreciated a clarification.

As an statement I will say: I DON'T HAVE UxL IMAGES IN MY GAME... AT ALL. And I know that first because I started this game from scratch and second because I just checked... yes, I had to check, that how confursed you got me.

At this point I don't know if you are talking about actual pictures (for scenes and such) or sprites and/or tiles (But I bet these last one are the culprits).

But I don't use pictures of that game in mine, the sprites are totally different and I even use a different resource for that.
And the tiles, well, tiles sets are used by a lot of different developers for a ton of games, so there is the possibility that the two games use a couple of the same ones.

EDIT: Indeed the two game use a couple of tiles from the "celiana tile pack". And you will find other games using those, those were NOT made but Wootch.

So, it was all fake news.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
I'm actually confused (and now intrigued) by this... (And I'm also a showman). But I really have no idea what you are talking about, and would really appreciated a clarification.

As an statement I will say: I DON'T HAVE UxL IMAGES IN MY GAME... AT ALL. And I know that first because I started this game from scratch and second because I just checked... yes, I had to check, that how confursed you got me.

At this point I don't know if you are talking about actual pictures (for scenes and such) or sprites and/or tiles (But I bet these last one are the culprits).

But I don't use pictures of that game in mine, the sprites are totally different and I even use a different resource for that.
And the tiles, well, tiles sets are used by a lot of different developers for a ton of games, so there is the possibility that the two games use a couple of the same ones.

EDIT: Indeed the two game use a couple of tiles from the "celiana tile pack". And you will find other games using those, those were NOT made but Wootch.

Hey, Doc! It's really heartwarming to see you trying to make sense of some of the more exotic comments here by logical means. I love it! I'm just worried that somebody might be mentioning something paradox like "This statement is not the truth.", and thus catch you in an infinite, logical loop, so... wait... Oh no! No! WAIT! Dear god, I'm so sorry! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?! ;)

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018

I think he meant the breakfast/dinner menu, talk to sister, talk to mom, etc. But I don't know. I'm pretty confused too.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey, Doc! It's really heartwarming to see you trying to make sense of some of the more exotic comments here by logical means. I love it! I'm just worried that somebody might be mentioning something paradox like "This statement is not the truth.", and thus catch you in an infinite, logical loop, so... wait... Oh no! No! WAIT! Dear god, I'm so sorry! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?! ;)
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!!!

I think he meant the breakfast/dinner menu, talk to sister, talk to mom, etc. But I don't know. I'm pretty confused too.
Prolly... or maybe, this is all a conspiracy from wootch himself to try to take my game down... OR WORSE! keep it for himself in a desesperate attempt to come back to life and get my moneys!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there an android port for this or is it impossible to port from this type of rpgm?
Besides an extremely buggy emulator of RPGMaker games that doesn't even run the more recent versions (Ace VX, for example), there's no port planned and honestly I believe there won't even be a fan-port unless they use Unity or any other mobile-friendly software.

Reactions: Valronn

miagkov.ivan

May 8, 2018
Are you planning to release this game for macOS Catalina? Or how can i run this game? I think it is a good game and i would like to try it.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
He is smart, as even a little unplanned delay is enough to make people go apeshit.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I thought the update was coming at the end of the month
No, Bones has never given a release date for the V0.13 update.
Maybe you're confusing this game with his other game Bones tales : survivor guilt ?
He released a first version couple of weeks ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-survivor-guilt-v0-01-dr-bones.38629/
For what I remember he just mentioned that October was a powerful month (him being a skeleton and all), but that doesn't translate to "It's coming out on October".

For what I remember from Discord tho, I believe he was aiming for mid November but as we all know it's not set in stone (ie. not definitive) so don't put a reminder on November 15th and then ask in here where the hell the update is xD

We're all waiting here. Once it's out, it's out.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
just looked at Trello looks like there are some reworks coming are way wonder if we will have to replay the game to see the changes or if they will be added to the dream gallery room side note who says skeletons are more active around halloween let the good docter be a lazy bones for a bit I wanted to tell a skeleton pun, but I don’t have the guts for it.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes