4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, how do you get the Vera blowjob scene ? I'm following the guide but everytime she caughts me spying I end up in my room, I have depravity and her arousal at 70, what am I doing wrong ?

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
your lawyer is ok with with the dog fucking but the ghost oh no thats too much i was hoping he could help you sometime like with Vera or you'd find him poking and prodding (wink) at night with the tenants of the manor and if people say they don't like NTR content there could be an option to turn it off like with the bestiality BUT if you don't want NTR stuff in your game i understand i am but a man of culture and the fine arts manly yours
Usually people get upset when NTR is put into a game, but this is one of the rare circumstances that someone is not happy because there ISN'T any NTR.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone, how do you get the Vera blowjob scene ? I'm following the guide but everytime she caughts me spying I end up in my room, I have depravity and her arousal at 70, what am I doing wrong ?
its too easy on afternoon go to bathroom and masterbation when she enter she will get mad and hold your hand and give you a hand jop in her room at night you must hat the master key you enter and tuch her boobs and leave you will get foot jop

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Usually people get upset when NTR is put into a game, but this is one of the rare circumstances that someone is not happy because there ISN'T any NTR.
thats true but in other games there a sense of reality where in this its very comedic in tone and doesn take its self too seriously the same with the bestiality content theres no serious tone to that if there where and think people would be put off this game is clearly having a laugh at its self and the situations the MC finds himself in ill say again if the Dev doesn't want NTR content in HIS game then i wont harp on it anymore i just think it would be funny to have doyle get in on the action why let the dog have all the fun :ROFLMAO:

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
HELP! How to trigger Lucille's cosplay event? I have been following the guide but she wont appear at her desk on the afternoon to trigger the event and instead she's in the shower still dancing.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
HELP! How to trigger Lucille's cosplay event? I have been following the guide but she wont appear at her desk on the afternoon to trigger the event and instead she's in the shower still dancing.
How to get a scene with a girl who will hide in a barn, the police will be looking for her (she will drop a diamond).

Both of you would be well served to read The Walkthrough and the Guide in their entirety, Both of these resources can be found on the OP 1.

You will also find the Change Logs useful, use them as a road map to the scenes added in each Version, complete all scenes in one Version before trying to get scenes in the next version.

Cheers

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
its too easy on afternoon go to bathroom and masterbation when she enter she will get mad and hold your hand and give you a hand jop in her room at night you must hat the master key you enter and tuch her boobs and leave you will get foot jop
So there's no blowjob scene ? Because in the guide it says to trigger the blowjob you need to peek on her in the evening.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
So there's no blowjob scene ? Because in the guide it says to trigger the blowjob you need to peek on her in the evening.
It also says "spam", that means it doesn't happen every time, it is random, you might get it 3 times in a row, you might not get it after peeking 30 times. Also, have you done everything listed in all of the Change Logs in versions before the Blow Job was introduced in Version 0.06? If you do not have Vera's lust at 50, raise her stat, All of this info is contained in the Guide and the Change logs.

Use the Change Logs as a road map, use the Guide as the hints to get the scene once you have gotten the pre-requisites.

Cheers!!

Reaver

May 31, 2017
the walk-through is so outdated...
How do you get the BJ in the basement with M. rather then the boob Job?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
the walk-through is so outdated...
How do you get the BJ in the basement with M. rather then the boob Job?
After completing the events of the Walkthrough, The Guide is the resource to use. Read through the Change Logs to make sure you hit all of the scenes before trying to advance to the next Versions Scenes.

Cheers!!

P.S. read backwards through this thread and you will see just a few posts back ( #7,935 ) where I mention the Walkthrough.

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is it a confirmed news coming from the discord server? If so today is a glorious day! :D
From his patreon.

Posted on October 11th

Hey peeps!, it's me Dr. B!... What do you mean "who?"... it is me, Oseo, come on, you remember me... Well, I guess it is my fault after all I haven't posted much as of late.
Either way, I'm gonna make this one short. I'm practically done with the 0.01, demo, thingy... for "Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt". It took a lot of time making this one, but you already knew that, and I hope you also knew the reason why... but the good knews is that I decided to release it on Tuesday 15th (October 2019, just in case) For all $10+ Patreons (2 days later for lower tier patreons). I could just release it in like, two days, but I decided to take a little extra to pulish and make sure it goes out without bugs. I was actually thinking of adding extra graphics, but I think it has more than enough for a 0.01. So I'll leave some work for future updates. The intro scenes are done, tested and fully implemented. Almost all NPCs have their introduction scenes ready (which took time... I had to create more than 14 different personalities and dialogue interaction types. But I'm happy with the result). Of course, not everything in the map is implemented, so you'll find some "Not Implemented" signs across the game. (Same as with "The Manor", speaking of which, this demo will have more content than the Manor had on its 0.01, keep that in mind) Well, I don't want to describe the game now, I will make an official description in the Release Post. That's it, talk to you again in 4 days... remember:
"BONES' TALES: SURVIVOR GUILT" RELEASE DATE: 15/10/2019 FOR ALL $10+ PATREONS!!! (17/10/2019 for lower tiers).

It doesn't seem to be released yet though ?

• Love
Reactions: Moosy and Exu

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Survivor's Guilt just dropped for $10+ patreons. If anyone does decide to share it it they'd have to make a new thread though.

Reactions: Aluks90
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes