4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
OK, I have done everything there is to do before the new content but i can't get it to trigger. what am I dong wrong?
Everyone but Mia is at 70 Mia is at 25 as is her max so far. I have done all the scenes that you can do, I even got the nighttime stable with the criminal and the cop, and I got the Boob Job from the seller. But I cant seem to progress with the fam. I cant get the scissors for the cosplay I cant get the BJ in the basement. I looked at the mind room and everything that I have done is there. Whats the next step? Please help.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
OK, I have done everything there is to do before the new content but i can't get it to trigger. what am I dong wrong?
Everyone but Mia is at 70 Mia is at 25 as is her max so far. I have done all the scenes that you can do, I even got the nighttime stable with the criminal and the cop, and I got the Boob Job from the seller. But I cant seem to progress with the fam. I cant get the scissors for the cosplay I cant get the BJ in the basement. I looked at the mind room and everything that I have done is there. Whats the next step? Please help.
That's really weird. Have you followed the guide linked in the first post of the thread (right below the download links)?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Android yet?
Doubtful it's gonna ever come. Seems like RPGMaker games are not portable to Android (or at least not so easily) and the good Doc has had no interest on a port. Unless someone comes up with a fan-port (if possible at all), I wouldn't count on it.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have played a lot of RPGs on android lol
Made with RPGMaker? RPGMaker games are not the same as RPG games xD

I know of an RPGMaker emulator for Android but it's really buggy and overall not really good. Also only runs RPGMaker 2003 and Ace, I believe.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
yes i did everything as should have been via the guide. So I'm a tad lost as to why its not progressing. Do I need to wait for a random event?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
yes i did everything as should have been via the guide. So I'm a tad lost as to why its not progressing. Do I need to wait for a random event?
Read over the change logs for EVERY Version, think of them as a road map to available scenes in each version, make sure you didn't miss anything. Worst case, download the 2 save files from the Guide (one for each available state system path) and rename them to either unused save slots or if you have none free, overwrite your oldest saves with them, then try again. Another thing you could do is copy your entire game directory to a new directory, delete your saves from the new directory and only put the Guide save files in there, then try.

Cheers!!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can you send me your savefile in .rar or .zip, please? So I can check it out.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
went over to the Survivors Guilt chat form and low and behold people are giving shit over the mc being a woman and over stuff aswell the game is pretty polished for a first release hope we get some of the same shine for the manor in the future liked the jiggly boobs the art seems more crisp then the manor but i could be wrong mad me laugh to see the goblin looked like the mc from this game got to give mad respect to the dev for the hard work

Reactions: TomberryDude

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
went over to the Survivors Guilt chat form and low and behold people are giving shit over the mc being a woman and over stuff aswell the game is pretty polished for a first release hope we get some of the same shine for the manor in the future liked the jiggly boobs the art seems more crisp then the manor but i could be wrong mad me laugh to see the goblin looked like the mc from this game got to give mad respect to the dev for the hard work
I think its more that the good doctor made a shota-esque game that has some preety hardcore fans of said niche and than he announces another project which is something else entirely, personally i really like both.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-02
Release Date: 2019-06-30
Developer: Dr Bones - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE "PATREON SCANDAL"
AND THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME'S PRODUCTION.
- PLEASE READ!-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - -

Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 64137 View attachment 64138 View attachment 64139 View attachment 64140 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
patreon is a big big shit
I was a patron in many games and I canceled everything
Account and Credit Card
I think games are just that ... games
So I don't understand the reason for censorship
I wish you good luck
Have a nice day

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes