4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Just giving moral support to the good doc. It's almost Halloween, so if anyone hasn't done the Halloween event, you can find a pumpkin in the bottom left side of the graveyard, which is to the left of the house during the afternoon.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
This game is so good, even Beggar put a easter egg , a image of this game in MC computer in "my new life" game.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Did this game start out as a mod or something like that for Urban X Life (the very first one by Wootch).

I did some digging and there are quite many images from UxL, most still have their original filenames even.

chuarv

Mar 31, 2019
Hope to get more action with lucile and Mia in next next update, full anal, rough sex maybe. Or even after the game reach its ending, other sequel game for Doyle family as well.

Reactions: Azraelith

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
any one posted a save with max states or all current scene unlocked
Read the OP, find the Guide and read it, you will find the requested 2 save files which are necessary to get all current states.

There is no complete gallery of scenes, so to see everything you must actually play the game.

If you want to see everything, Read the entire OP and the linked Walkthrough to get you through the beginning of the game and learn character timings and game mechanics then progress to the Guide which is in character based question and answer format. Use the Change Logs as a road map to ensure you have completed all content for one version before trying to get content for the next version.

Cheers!!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Did this game start out as a mod or something like that for Urban X Life (the very first one by Wootch).

I did some digging and there are quite many images from UxL, most still have their original filenames even.
What?... No. What images? what are you talking about?... I'm confusion, america explain!

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Are you actually confused or just putting on a show for the others?

Either way I really don't give a hoot since the images are probably used as ideas or references and never actually used in-game.
They exist?

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019

Like this one?
XP51dZ.jpg

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm no very good with the pronoun game, so what are "they" that you speak of?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not this one in particular, I think, but I don't want to dive into the files at this time.

All I'll say is that it doesn't really matter, since UxL is abandoned god knows how long at this point and the images are never seen in this particular game anyway. And even if these images were ever used in The Manor, they would stick out like a fat man in a maternity ward - totally different styles.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I'm no very good with the pronoun game, so what are "they" that you speak of?

Not this one in particular, I think, but I don't want to dive into the files at this time.

All I'll say is that it doesn't really matter, since UxL is abandoned god knows how long at this point and the images are never seen in this particular game anyway. And even if these images were ever used in The Manor, they would stick out like a fat man in a maternity ward - totally different styles.
I have seen it on some other RPGM games older than The Manor. Maybe it's some zeitgeist, and yes I was referring to the pictures.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes