4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

squanchii

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, yes, here you go:

Still working on 0.13, every day adding more new things and rebulding old things, to the point where there will be enough content for like two or three normal updates. This means that next update will NOT be 0.13, but 0.15 intead.

I also decided to take my time and fit all I can before christmas...so tha means that you could expect build 0.15 to be launched on christmas or a little earlier... (Or later, you know better than to believe me when I give specific date).

For more info on scenes and other content for the new build, be free to check the
Big fan here, keep with the hard work.

Can we expect an update from Survivor Guilt before christmas? Or you are working full time on this game?

Thank you :)

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Considering the effort that is putting for the next released of the Manor I don't think that he has the time to develop an update also for the survivor guilt.

In any case I'm really looking forward for the new status image in the diary...

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Big fan here, keep with the hard work.

Can we expect an update from Survivor Guilt before christmas? Or you are working full time on this game?

Thank you :)
Hi, I'm aiming for january (For SG). As Decker guessed, I'm putting every bit of energy on The Manor right now. It's been a long time since the last update, so I want to give you guys all the I can produce for this next one. After that I will try to keep working on regular updates for both projects.

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Hi, I'm aiming for january (For SG). As Decker guessed, I'm putting every bit of energy on The Manor right now. It's been a long time since the last update, so I want to give you guys all the I can produce for this next one. After that I will try to keep working on regular updates for both projects.
Didn't you say that after you drop 0.12 you will release regular updates ?

Reactions: Nocro32510

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
You know, as a developer, you can't simply ignore people asking dumb questions, raging over delays or trying to be smartasses by trying to make you look bad. Because some people only do this in rare occassions, and most times they are fine and decent human beings who actually have a helpful input or a spot-on feedback.

But I found a great way in this forum to identify people being hostile for the sake of being hostile, from others that just had a bad day. It is simple and bulletproof.
This is how you do it:

If you find a person that in at least 2 or 3 seperate ocassions post something unnecesary, dumb or despective in your thread... and you don't know if you should aknowledge them or ignore them. Just go to their profile, quickly check their "posting" tab, and if you find that their last 10 comments were "delay whinnings", or simply trash posts against a developer and/or another user.... you WILL KNOW that interacting with that person will only result in more trash talk from them.
It only take a couple minutes, and you will be saving yourself hours of disgust.

So, when you are in doubt of answering to someone that you don't know if he is just temporarily upset or just a full-time asshole, use this method and then act accordingly.

#avoidtheasshole

(This was a public service announcement brought to you by Dr. Bones).

May 16, 2017
You know, as a developer, you can't simply ignore people asking dumb questions, raging over delays or trying to be smartasses by trying to make you look bad. Because some people only do this in rare occassions, and most times they are fine and decent human beings who actually have a helpful input or a spot-on feedback.

But I found a great way in this forum to identify people being hostile for the sake of being hostile, from others that just had a bad day. It is simple and bulletproof.
This is how you do it:

If you find a person that in at least 2 or 3 seperate ocassions post something unnecesary, dumb or despective in your thread... and you don't know if you should aknowledge them or ignore them. Just go to their profile, quickly check their "posting" tab, and if you find that their last 10 comments were "delay whinnings", or simply trash posts against a developer and/or another user.... you WILL KNOW that interacting with that person will only result in more trash talk from them.
It only take a couple minutes, and you will be saving yourself hours of disgust.

So, when you are in doubt of answering to someone that you don't know if he is just temporarily upset or just a full-time asshole, use this method and then act accordingly.

#avoidtheasshole

(This was a public service announcement brought to you by Dr. Bones).
In your case, some people are just 5 months temporarily upset.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So I see my two favorite tags here: bestiality and incest

How prominent are these themes in the game?
Wincest is basically the main theme of the game and beasty only happens to 3 of the characters, to 1 of them it's recurrent and the other 2 only specific events (so far). All in all, pretty good.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes