4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
Unfortunately, political correctness is creeping everywhere. Soon we will see production that will be completely castrated from violence, sex and generally from adult content...

In my opinion, creating the 2nd season of "Bones Tales: The Manor" according to patreon regulations with an "unofficial extension" would be a better move. This avoids rewriting the game from scratch (old save is the smallest problem), and everyone will download this "unofficial DLC" (it seems to me that each sponsor had to know the game from a source other than Patreon).

The game is very very good, but the plan to release two productions is a difficult challenge ...

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Doc is a great artist but as a dev he sucks big time.

He might overthink strategy and return to patreon with this game but with a modified version.

With staying arrogant we will not getting any updates and he will not earn money.

So much time wasted for nothing, overthink your behavior...

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
It's more than a little amusing how salty some people get about a game that they're almost certainly playing for free while the dev for that game actively posts and interacts with people on that pirate forum. $hits's crazy man.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
This game was not abandoned? the last update was almost 6 months ago
Not abandoned since the developer is still working on it and posts on here routinely. Development has slowed down since they had to remove the game from Patreon. This was mentioned on the first post of this thread.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I waiting some news...ANY good news to this fantastic game!
Hi, yes, here you go:

Still working on 0.13, every day adding more new things and rebulding old things, to the point where there will be enough content for like two or three normal updates. This means that next update will NOT be 0.13, but 0.15 intead.

I also decided to take my time and fit all I can before christmas...so tha means that you could expect build 0.15 to be launched on christmas or a little earlier... (Or later, you know better than to believe me when I give specific date).

For more info on scenes and other content for the new build, be free to check the

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi, yes, here you go:

Still working on 0.13, every day adding more new things and rebulding old things, to the point where there will be enough content for like two or three normal updates. This means that next update will NOT be 0.13, but 0.15 intead.

I also decided to take my time and fit all I can before christmas...so tha means that you could expect build 0.15 to be launched on christmas or a little earlier... (Or later, you know better than to believe me when I give specific date).

For more info on scenes and other content for the new build, be free to check the
The Trello seems to have sever lack of doggo.

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Just don't quote a year and you'll be good :)

Hi, yes, here you go:

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
I'm at the point where I check every few weeks to see if there is an update. Still a donor on patreon but not for the new game. No offense meant Señor Bones. Or is it Senhor Bones?

Reactions: Doktor7007
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes